Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Liquideo
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Here we are back with liquids from the Dandy range offered by Liquideo brand e-liquids and it's time for the Zeppelin to make its debut. The juice comes from the Dandy range of liquids with names evocative of the music world and with classic flavors mixed with gourmand notes. The liquids in the range do not all have the same ratio of PG / VG.
The Zeppelin is packaged in a clear, flexible plastic bottle with a capacity of 10ml of product, the base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 50 / 50 and its nicotine level is 3mg / ml. Other values are available, nicotine levels vary from 0 to 10mg / ml.
You can also get the Zeppelin in a bottle of 50ml with a price of 19,90 €. The version in 10ml is available from 5,90 € and thus ranks among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
It is a no-fault that offers us the brand Liquideo regarding information on legal and security compliance in force. All the data are present, so we find there the famous usual pictograms and the one in relief for the blind, the names of the brand, the liquid and the range from which it comes. The ratio of PG / VG is well indicated with also the nicotine level.
The list of ingredients making up the recipe is well mentioned, we also see information on the precautions for use. The name and contact details of the manufacturer are registered with the contacts of a consumer service. Information on the presence of nicotine in the product is indicated, finally there is also the batch number to ensure the traceability of the product and the best use by date.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The liquids of the Dandy range have the same design regarding the aesthetics of the labels. The front has a plain black background on which are inscribed the name of the brand, the liquid and the range from which it comes, we also find indications on the flavors of the juice.
An illustration relating to the name of the liquid is present. On one side of the label, data relating to the presence of nicotine in the product are indicated in a white box and on the other, there is the list of ingredients making up the recipe, the precautions for use, the origin of the product with the name and contact information of the laboratory manufacturing the product. The various pictograms are also included, we also see the lot number and the BBD.
Inside the label is the instructions for use which includes some data already on the packaging with the additional possible side effects and a pictogram on the diameter of the tip of the bottle.
The design is simple but it is perfectly in line with the name of the product, it is well done.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Vanilla, Sweet, Tobacco Blond
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Vanilla, Tobacco, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Zeppelin liquid is a gourmet juice with flavors of classic and vanilla custard. At the opening of the bottle perfumes of vanilla are present, they are very slightly sweet, we also feel the smells of tobacco but more weakly. At the taste level, the aromas of tobacco and vanilla have a good aromatic power, these two ingredients are well received in the mouth.
Tobacco is fairly light blond tobacco, vanilla is like a vanilla cream very sweet and slightly sweet. The two flavors composing the recipe are tastefully successful, the duo obtained is homogeneous and the ingredients combine perfectly.
The taste aspects of classic and custard are very present, it's pleasant and it's not disgusting.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 32 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Asmodus C4
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.4Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
For tasting the Zeppelin, I chose a power of 32W and used Holy Fiber cotton from HOLY JUICE LAB. With this vape configuration, the inspiration is quite sweet, the passage in throat and hit light.
On expiration the vapor obtained is of normal type, the flavors of tobacco are expressed, they are relatively light, a blond tobacco quite sweet. Then, the gourmet flavors of vanilla cream appear, they are also very light, they are grafted to tobacco to offer a duo classic / gourmand in the mouth until the end of the vape.
By increasing the power of vape, tobacco seems to increase slightly to the detriment of vanilla, a moderate power thus preserves the balance of flavors and have a gustantly homogeneous mixture. The tasting is not sickening.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, Late lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of all one each, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, Night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Liquideo's Zeppelin liquid is a classic and gourmet type of juice whose combination of the two flavors composing the recipe is perfectly well done. The ingredients have a good aromatic power, they are well perceived in the mouth. Tobacco is fairly sweet blond tobacco, vanilla is closer to a vanilla cream slightly sweet and light.
The classic and custard aspects are tastefully present and their assembly very pleasant on the palate. The slightly sweet notes of the recipe help to get a juice that is not disgusting, but be careful with the power of vape used to preserve the perfect harmony of flavors.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.