Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Liquidéo/ HolyJuiceLab
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Liquideo has developed this Dandy range around the theme of rock and its emblematic characters. Led Zeppelin is now associated with my review. This range is characterized by the association of tobacco and gourmet flavors. Zeppelin is a vanilla custard tobacco.
The Zeppelin e-liquid from the Dandy range has a PG / VG rate of 50/50. Zeppelin exists in 0 mg / ml, 3, 6, 10, 15 and 18 mg / ml of nicotine for 10ml bottles.
Each vaper will be able to find the right shoe and that is very good for the first vapers in the smoking cessation phase which are often forgotten, many manufacturers stopping their nicotine intake at 12 mg / ml of nicotine. The bottles exist in a capacity of 10 ml but also of 50 ml, something to delight the most greedy. The 10ml bottle entrusted is displayed at a price of € 5,9. Zeppelin is therefore an entry level liquid. You will be able to find liquids from the Dandy range in stores, on the Net and sometimes also in tobacconists.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Liquideo has accustomed us to being impeccable in this register and it will not depart from this chapter with Zeppelin. A plastic film covers the cap of the bottle and makes sure that it has never been opened. We find the usual warning pictograms. The raised triangle is present both on the label and on the cap.
The ingredients, the BBD, the name and number of the manufacturer, the batch number are communicated to us. We pass quickly on this chapter therefore.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The liquids of the Dandy range are characterized by a first name, it's up to you to look for the reference. I like riddles and I found myself looking for the other liquids in the range. Lovers of good music, you will be sensitive to this detail. The labels of this range are black with the first name of the artist or group in white. A colored pictogram referring to the artist brightens the label.
For Zeppelin, we can see an airship. Yes, the name of Led Zeppelin refers to a lead airship. Between lightness and hard rock, this emblematic group of the 70s has left its mark on an entire generation, including mine.
The visual of the bottle is sober, elegant, very dandy. The legal information is located on the back and represents two thirds of the label. On the 10ml bottle, the label is raised to give consumers more information and warnings. A simple label which, for me, is of interest thanks to the guessing game. But hey ... We do not vape the label is not it?
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Vanilla, Pastry
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Pastry, Vanilla, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The liquids in the dandy range are classics. That is to say tobacco flavors. Zeppelin is advertised as a vanilla custard tobacco. The smell of tobacco is very clear. A rather blond tobacco, slightly sweet. The smell of vanilla is finer. Tasting will teach me more.
I tested Zeppelin with the Flave 22. The vanilla custard flavor announced is there, a dash of creamy cream very present but which gives way to tobacco.
Anyway, this liquid is pleasant in its tasting, it is both light and powerful like the group whose name it bears. It is not disgusting to vape throughout the day. The vapor exhaled is dense, thick and fragrant.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 40 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave 22 SS Alliancetech Vapor / Précisio
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.33 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Holyfiber cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
With a PG / VG ratio of 50/50, this liquid will be suitable for all materials. The flavors and the vapor will be perfectly balanced. Zeppelin is suitable for first-time vapers, this tobacco / custard vanilla flavor is very classic.
Zeppelin can vape throughout the day without any problem. I really enjoyed the Zeppelin in the morning with my coffee. The pastry cream has a very good finish and gives this liquid an appreciable gluttony.
I chose to adjust my material with a power of 40W to get a warm vape that goes well with this type of flavor. The airflow can be adjusted according to taste because Zeppelin has a good aromatic power and the air supply does not scare him.
- Recommended times of day: Morning, Morning - Coffee breakfast, Lunch / dinner, Late lunch / dinner with coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone , Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Zeppelin, or the force of tobacco in a velvet glove, is aptly named. It is tastefully harmonious and balanced. First-time vapers will be delighted to find a gourmet, balanced and slightly sweet tobacco. It reminded me of my beginnings in vaping when I was looking for a gourmet tobacco flavor.
With a rating of 4.59 / 5, the Vapelier awards him a top juice!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.