Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: E-CHIEF
- Price of the tested packaging: 19.9 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.4 €
- Price per liter: 400 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 90%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.44 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Yogogo Vanilla liquid is manufactured by the French brand e-liquid E-CHEF, it comes from the range "Yogogo" which includes two different types of juice greedy flavored yogurt flavors.
The product is packaged in a transparent soft plastic bottle with a capacity of 50ml of juice, the addition of booster is possible because the vial can easily accommodate up to 60 ml of liquid.
The base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 10 / 90 and the nicotine level is 0 mg / ml. The Yogogo Vanilla is available alone but also offered in pack with an extra vial of 10ml nicotine booster, both variants are at the same price of 19,90 € and thus classify juice among the entry level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
All information regarding legal and safety compliance in force is on the box and on the vial label. So we find the name of the juice, the product content in the bottle, the nicotine level and the ratio of PG / VG. The ingredients of the recipe with information on the precautions for use are well indicated.
You can also see the name and contact details of the manufacturer, the various pictograms, the lot number to ensure the traceability of the liquid and the best use by date. A call number of a poison center is also visible with a pictogram relating to the diameter of the tip of the bottle, the origin of the product is mentioned.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging of Yogogo Vanilla liquid is well made and complete, it is here for testing the version with the nicotine booster.
The label of the bottle and the box have the same design, the dominant colors are blue and white.
On the front of the label are the name of the liquid and the logo of the range from which it comes, representing a liquid spot, the nicotine level, the product content in the bottle and the ratio of VG.
On the back are the ingredients, information on the precautions for use, the name and contact details of the manufacturer and the various pictograms with also the lot number and the BBD. There is also the name of the vertically registered product.
The label is finished "smoothed" and "matte" and very good quality, the information listed above are perfectly readable. The juice packaging Yogogo Vanilla is quite well done, it's ok.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Chemical (does not exist in nature), Vanilla, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Vanilla, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Yogogo Vanilla liquid is a gourmet juice with flavors of vanilla yoghurt. The perfumes so special and "chemical" yoghurt are very well felt at the opening of the bottle, the vanilla is guessing but with less intensity, the smell is rather sweet and pleasant, it is also sweet.
At the taste level, the liquid is fairly light, the aromatic power of yoghurt is present, a yogurt whose particularly chemical taste is well transcribed. We can also guess its creamy appearance, vanilla is also present but its aromatic power is much lower, a vanilla very light and sweet, it accentuates the greedy touch of the recipe.
The homogeneity between the olfactory and taste sensations is perfect, the greedy aspect is very real, it is soft, light and it is not disgusting.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 36 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Blank RDA
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.35Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The tasting of Yogogo Vanilla was done by adding 10ml of nicotine booster, the power set on 35W and the cotton used is Holy Fiber from Holy Juice Lab. With this configuration of vape, the inspiration is soft, the passage in throat and the hit are quite light.
On expiration, the sweet flavors of yogurt are perfectly perceived. The chemical and unctuous appearance is very well worked and felt. Then, the vanilla arrives, seeming to bring a very slight touch "sweet" extra to the composition that helps strengthen the greedy aspect of the recipe. The flavors last until the end of expiration while avoiding a sickening side.
The tasting is very sweet and light, it's pleasant.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.81 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The Yogogo Vanilla liquid proposed by E-CHEF is a gourmet type of juice whose aromatic power of the ingredients of the recipe is present. Yogurt is unctuous and its "chemical" aspect is well transcribed. Vanilla is weaker in intensity than yoghurt, but it is well felt especially by bringing its sweetness and extra taste that certainly reinforces the greedy touch of the composition and avoids the liquid to be disgusting.
The tasting is very sweet and light, the distribution of ingredients in the recipe is perfect.
A very good gourmet juice that deserves its "Top juice".
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.