Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Vaping in Paris / Holyjuicelab
- Price of the tested packaging: 19.9 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.4 €
- Price per liter: 400 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to € 0.60 per ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a tamper-evident seal: Yes
- Bottle material: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is fitted with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Fine
- Name of the juice wholesale on the label: Yes
- Wholesale PG-VG proportions display on label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Pushing the door of the Vaping in Paris Dessert range is a bit of an invitation to rediscover classic French pastries. Without additives, without sucralose and with natural and authentic flavors, we are going to look at a white chocolate enhanced with the famous Japanese yuzu. Chocolate is celebrating right now and during these more or less confined times, many are trying their hand at baking. Combining citrus fruit with chocolate may surprise you, but the greatest pastry chefs offer this marriage in their recipes. Vaping in Paris dares to take up the challenge by using only natural flavors.
White Chocolate Yuzu is available to your taste buds only in a 60ml plastic bottle, filled to the height of 50ml to allow the possibility of adding a nicotine booster. On a 50/50 pg / yd ratio, the recipe is free of any unnatural bizarre substances. That is to say, no diacetyl, acrolein, formaldehyde, artificial cooling agent, colorant and sweetener. Just natural, pure aromas. Vegetable glycerin is associated with a vegetable propylene glycol as well. The price of this scented breath of fresh air? € 19,9.
Vaping in Paris has a particular sales approach, since it only distributes its creations to handpicked resellers. So no more wholesalers and tobacco shops. You will only find these recipes in certain shops or on the web. I note in passing, that the South West of France is not served at all… This will have to be remedied.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of child safety on the cap: Yes
- Presence of clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief marking for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of the contacts necessary to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Presence on the label of a batch number: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
As I said before, the quality of Vaping in Paris products is incredible, as the manufacturer refrains from using any non-essential and controversial substance. The proposed bottle is in full compliance with health and legal requirements. I will therefore not dwell on this chapter further.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort made is in accordance with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Simplicity and finesse are common points in all the visuals of the Vaping in Paris liquid ranges. The brand's logo, represented by the initials VIP, reminds me of YSL… you know what I'm talking about? A famous, refined and unfortunately deceased Parisian designer… Class! Below, you will find the visual of the flavors offered as well as what interests the consumer: the pg / yd ratio and the nicotine level. Legal information is on the side of the label. Not much to say, it's a visual that does the job.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Do the smell and the name of the product agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Chocolate
- Definition of taste: Citrus, Chocolate
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on the sensory experience: 5/5
Comments on the taste of the juice
Yuzu, this Japanese citrus fruit whose flavor is between lemon, tangerine and grapefruit, goes perfectly with chocolate. But is white chocolate a chocolate? Before getting into the controversy, when I open the bottle the smell of chocolate is really impressive. I don't smell the yuzu but I suspect that it will appear on the taste test.
I use the Flave 22 dripper to carry out this taste test. The power of the mod is set to 30w in order to obtain a lukewarm vape to slightly melt the chocolate, and the airflow is very controlled. So much for the settings.
On inspiration, the creaminess of the white chocolate fills the mouth. Cocoa butter, the main ingredient of this chocolate, is felt and leaves a characteristic smoothness of white chocolate. The Yuzu, acidic and slightly sweet, spices it all up at the end of the vape and gives the recipe some pep. The throat hit is normal and the vapor correct.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave 22 SS Alliancetech Vapor
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.37 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Holyfiber Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
A lukewarm vape will be recommended to highlight the flavor of the chocolate. On a coffee, this liquid reveals all its flavor. The airflow can be adjusted as you wish. With regard to the pg / yd ratio, this liquid can be used on all equipment. However, I recommend a flavor-oriented atomizer to take full advantage of this liquid.
I personally would not vape it allday, and I would keep it for a few gourmet occasions.
- Recommended times of the day: Morning - coffee breakfast, Morning - tea breakfast, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, All afternoon during everyone's activities, Early evening to relax with a glass
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.42 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
White chocolate was first created in the 1930s… so as not to waste the surplus cocoa butter used in making chocolate. And of course the kids love it. For my part, I much prefer dark chocolate, which is tastier and above all less fatty. This fatty aspect, even enhanced by the acidity of the yuzu, did not convince me. But I know that among you, this liquid will make followers. You always have to give your taste a chance and as my grandmother used to say: If it's not good for you, it's good for someone else!
The Vapelier gives the score of 4,42 / 5 to the White Chocolate Yuzu from Vaping in Paris.
(c) Copyright Le Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only full reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any kind is totally prohibited and infringes the rights of this copyright.