Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Allday
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.95 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.7 Euros
- Price per liter: 700 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 12 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 100%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Oudjat is a liquid made in the USA on a recipe developed by Allday. It is part of a range of seven liquids each representing an Egyptian god.
The packaging is rather simplistic, but the bottle is original. Trapezoidal in an opaque glass and red, the pipette is thin and convenient to fit easily into the filling hole of an atomizer.
Let's go a little further and take the temperature of this juice.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: No. This product does not provide traceability information!
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The bottle has an expiry date of the product, but no lot number. Apart from that, all legal compliance and security are respected.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
A fairly simple packaging since we do not have a box for this bottle, as for many other liquids in this price range.
However, the effort was made on the material and the shape since the bottle is opaque glass red and trapezoidal, as the format of the label.
The name of the liquid is written in large on the label with an associated drawing (the eye of the god hawk, protective symbol) to the god that this juice represents.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Fruity, Sweet, Patissière
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Patissier
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me:
Childhood, the time when my grandmother was taking her hot blueberry pie out of her oven.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
My first impression at the opening of the bottle, it is especially a sweet smell of fruit: the blueberry!
We can not miss it. Extremely present, it makes me think of jam. But a second pastry flavor comes to complete the overall taste that looks a lot like a hot pie out of the oven, when the resistance heats a little steam.
A liquid that does not contain many different flavors, but is very well done. In the end, we have a good greedy, pleasant to vaper.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 16 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Thick
- Hit type obtained at this power: Strong
- Atomizer used for the review: Nectar Tank
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The fruity flavors are usually capricious and do not withstand the heat of the too strong intensity that passes through the resistance. But Oudjat surprised me, this liquid is relatively stable on a resistance of 1 Ω, whatever the power (tested between 8 and 25 W), the taste remains the same.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning - Breakfast coffee, Morning - Breakfast tea, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.57 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Oudjat, the eye of the hawk god is the protective symbol of this liquid! It is not a very evolved flavor but it remains simple, effective and good.
Beyond the taste, the aromas are stable when the liquid is heated through the resistance and the flavors are the same whatever the power. The steam is quite dense with a good hit.
Like what ... sometimes it is useless to have too elaborate flavors to appreciate a simple taste, sweet and sweet, without disgust, for a daily vape.
Looking forward to reading you
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.