Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Solarium
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Installed in the north of France Solana is an e-liquid manufacturer that highlights its seriousness and wide choice of products. the creators offer several ranges of juice to meet a wide range of vapers. The juice of the day belongs to the range E-lixirs which is intended for so-called demanding vapers. These liquids offer compound (complex) recipes, from a PG / VG ratio of 50 / 50 and the choice between 3 nicotine assays since 0: 3, 6 and 12 mg / ml. The juices of the range are presented in black soft plastic bottles of 10 ml, you will have no problem filling your atomizers, since they are equipped with a relatively fine tip.
Today we cross the planet to go to Wanaka, a seaside area of New Zealand. The flagship fruit of these islands is the kiwifruit, so normal that it is at the center of the recipe, but it is not alone, so en route for this long journey, and go to meet the Wanaka.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed marking for misleading on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
On this item Solana acts as a good student. They proudly display on their website that their products comply with the XP90-300-2 standard of AFNOR, then they guarantee that all their juices are manufactured, bottled and controlled in France, and that they do not contain:
- of parabens
On the bottle nothing is missing except the relief marking for the visually impaired which is only on the cap. I tested this product in December 2016, our bottle is therefore in full compliance with the rules of the moment, but it will review certain aspects to be validated against the PDT.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Bof
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The E-lixirs range adopts a sober and contemporary style. A black bottle, adorned with a dominant black and silver label. At its center a large S stylized silver color. The name of the range is also dressed in silver. Just below, in a white cartridge is written the nicotine dosage. On the right of the label, the name of the juice is always black on a silver background, for the Wanaka, there is a tribal drawing history not to lose sight of where is this region, with this drawing Maori. The left of the label is dedicated to the display of normative information. Let's add that the bottle has a good protection of the juice with UV rays.
A product whose presentation is consistent with the tariff level.
- Color and product name agree ?: No
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: no specific example
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 3.75 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Travel to New Zealand with this kiwi-based recipe
Indeed the central theme is the kiwi, but Solana did not leave it alone. He therefore associated it with nectarine. A marriage very well felt, the kiwi with its slightly bitter acidity dominates the beginning of the debates, but very quickly the nectarine and its perfumed fruitiness melts in the kiwi, at this moment it stops the propagation of the acidity of the small green fruit. Our blend forms a kind of smoothie, sweet fruity and very subtle acidulous. This recipe works great, it is good fruity juice, well balanced, which makes the fruit greedy.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Serpent mini
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.90
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Do not jostle too much our fruity mixture, a resistance around the ohm at a power between 15 and 20 watts seems to me an ideal compromise.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.01 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Solana invites us to a long journey, indeed the Wanaka gives pride of place to an emblematic fruit of New Zealand: the Kiwi. This fruit whose flavor balances between acidity and bitterness is associated with a sweet and scented nectarine. This blend works perfectly, the two fruits complement each other perfectly. The fruity sweetness of one side is an ideal countermeasure to acidity, nothing is predominant, the balance is total.
A fruity juice full of sunshine, which will delight lovers of these flavors and which is good, especially when the weather is gray.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.