Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Nhoss
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 35%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Nhoss is a brand of e-liquids sold by tobacconists, and as such, it is mainly aimed at the primo vapoteur. Most of his liquids are mono aroma.
Violette d'Antan comes from the range Freshness developed by Nhoss. The choice of an exclusively floral flavor is audacious because it is very particular.
The recipe is mounted on a PG / VG ratio: 65 / 35 and you will find the Violette d'Antan in 0, 3, 6, 11 and 16 mg / ml of nicotine. However, there is only one format: 10ml.
Violet of yesteryear is exchanged for 5, 90 €. This ranks it at the entry level.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
With Nhoss, there is no surprise in this area. Since liquids are sold by tobacconists, the brand does not take any safety and legal risks, so that consumers can find the answers to their questions through the label if the tobacconist knows nothing about it. Nhoss e-liquid bottles are equipped with a child-resistant cap and a tamper evident ring, all labels of Nhoss e-liquid bottles mention:
The composition of e-liquids.
The rate of nicotine and the amount released per dose.
The lot number and the DLUO.
A recommendation that the product be kept out of the reach of children.
A sanitary warning on 30% of the two most important sides of the bottle.
The instructions for use and storage of the product.
Warnings for specific risk groups.
Everything is in order, see if we can now taste this juice ...
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Nhoss sells its products at the same price as other liquids but does not offer a visual. A black background, the name of the manufacturer and that of the flavor adorns the label. It's a little light, compared to others who make the effort to offer a different visual for their juices.
So, it is true that we do not vape the label .. But 590 € the liter, I think we would be entitled to a liquid in a pretty jar. And sometimes, the beauty of a label can prompt the discovery of the liquid.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Floral, Sweet, Confectionery (Chemical and sweet)
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Floral, Confectionery
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I would not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
I admit I was not packed when I discovered this vial in my test package. Violet ... It reminded me of Toulouse, the city of violets sung by Nougaro. A violent flavor, very long in the mouth. Have you ever tasted purple candies? Nhoss certainly wanted to inspire his recipe of these little candies in the shape of flowers.
So ... I start ... I open the vial. The violet is there, a little heady, slightly sweet. At the taste level, no surprises either. The taste is strong, powerful, sweet at the end of the vape. I thought I had a bit of freshness since Nhoss ranked this juice in the freshness range, but no. The flavor is dry and a bit bitter. The ratio Pg / VG is certainly for many, but a little roundness would have softened the flavor. For me this liquid is a little sickening, I can not vape in all-day. The exhaled vapor is normal and fragrant.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dot MTL RTA by Dotmod
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.3 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
As I said, Violette d'Antan is very special. For me, I do not recommend primo vapoteurs who need to be reassured at the level of taste. Stopping the cigarette is not easy enough, so choosing a juice so special is not wise. That's also why I will not make an all-day either.
To taste it, I chose a good supply of air so that the taste is not too pregnant. The power of 25w is reasonable for this kind of liquid. This juice can be reserved for very special moments. The violet accompanies very well a glass of champagne, an appetizer that drags a little or a tasting of dark chocolate that will complement its flavor.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.38 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Nougaro was right, the violet has a strong smell, a tart and long taste in the mouth. Some will find themselves in this flavor. For my part, I need roundness, creamy and creaminess. The violet in mono aroma is a little hard. She could express something else by allying herself with another flavor. But this is another trip.
For lovers of floral flavors and small mauve candies, Violette d'Antan is well restored. It lacks the promised freshness. My taste experience will stop there with the liquid Violette d'Antan.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.