Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: The French liquid
- Price of the tested packaging: 11.90 Euros
- Quantity: 17 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.65 Euros
- Price per liter: 650 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 12 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.88 / 5
Comments on the packaging
A packaging in a red glass bottle that can properly protect the light. The precious liquid, moreover, is packaged in a tubular box which houses the bottle of unusual capacity in 17 ml.
Even if the volume of liquid is not usual, the product remains in an average price range.
Regarding the display of proportions vegetable glycerin, it appears roughly on the card provided in the packaging. It's 50 / 50. However, on the bottle and the box, it is written in small: Vegetable glycerin <50%. Because in general, we neglect the proportion of liquid flavors that is around 10% and mainly developed / diluted in propylene glycol.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
All information concerning the standards is provided to us with complete transparency. The French liquid gives us, not only, all the necessary information on the bottle and the box but They added a QR code which allows a follow-up of the liquid concerned over three years. Visible on their site by flashing it.
Hard to beat.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
It should not be forgotten that this product is located in the mid-range at the rate.
Most liquids in this category are supplied in a simple transparent bottle, sometimes glass with a cap with a pipette or pouring tip, quite simply. But here, the whole range benefits from an original red glass bottle, equipped with a cap with a glass pipette, a box that protects it and a nice map of good format, in agreement with the graphics of all, to give us the orientation of the taste of the liquid.
A beautiful presentation that honors the full range of Apothecary Secrets.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Aniseed, Fruity
- Definition of flavor: Aniseed, Fruit, Floral
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me:
It reminds me of a herbal tea with pineapple but I imagined that it could be associated with aniseed or mentholated flavor, and yet ...
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Divine Venom is an unusual creation, daring, as the association of aromas surprised me.
From the opening of the bottle, the first smell that comes to me is the pineapple. But, at the same time, I feel like a fresh, clear, or rather finely diffused wave of wormwood. Be careful, it's not a mint, licorice or eucalyptus, it's a slight note of absinthe that goes well with pineapple, while this mixture seems totally improbable on paper.
The smell is very beautiful, I hope that level vape, the whole will be as promising.
Although I'm not a follower of fruity liquids, for lack of power in the mouth, consistency and realism sometimes, I must give this juice a delicacy that brings real sensations. As soon as I vape, I feel good ... It is a mixture of herbal tea with pineapple, with a delicate and clear flavor. We could even say floral. So, I'm not surprised to see on the card that there is hibiscus. Honestly, I can not distinguish this last perfume because, at the same time, the freshness effect of this little taste of absinthe invades my mouth.
The mix is original and fits perfectly well for those who like these aromas. There are two different tones that stand out very well and that at the same time are ampliative, they complement each other well. One plays on the delicate chord with finesse, the other one jostles you by its power. Surprising.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 15 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: dripper Haze
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1.6
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
It is with a resistance of 1.6 ohms and a power of 15 watts that this liquid has seduced me the most. However, at 20 watts, it is fine too! No variation of taste, it remains stable and that .... I love, because sometimes I need to increase the power depending on the time of day but not necessarily want to change my resistance.
- Recommended times of day: Aperitif, Lunch / dinner, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.96 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
It is a fine, refined liquid that plays with gentle feelings and at the same time asserts a certain temperament.
As the sheet says "associations as rare as mystical". That's exactly it! Divine Venom is an unusual assemblage that I would never have thought of as it is unlikely and yet it is a daring shock between vulnerability and power.
Even if the fruity are not to your taste, but that the flavor of pineapple and aniseed orientations you like, do not hesitate, this juice will seduce you.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.