Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor who lent the material for the review: Le French Liquide
- Price of the tested packaging: 11.9 Euros
- Quantity: 17 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.7 Euros
- Price per liter: 700 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 12 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: No
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.84 / 5
Comments on the packaging
A packaging at the height of the claims of the French Liquide: glass to respect the juice, a box to protect it from the light and transport it safely, a practical pouring cap. All recyclable and visible information. For the sake of accuracy, it is stipulated <50% PG / VG, this acronym takes into account, but does not proportion accurately, a quantity of the other constituents of the mixture.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Beware the harmlessness of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
A perfect information (with DLUO) allows you to know the principal, the coordinates of the site of the manufacturer as well as a QR code add the elements essential to the satisfaction of your curiosity, because there is much to learn on the site like for example :
Reference: The French Liquide / DIVEN12
Divine Venom E-liquid (12 mg / ml)
This lot was created on monday 27 april 2015 by Cédric MERINO-RIOCHER for Laboratoire Lips France
Deadline for optimal use: Sunday 20 November 2016
This QR code has brought you to this page: http://www.lipsfrance.com/fr/notre-laboratoire/lots-de-fabrication/A150427154757|DIVEN12.html
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The vial is red, (and the clear yellow liquid), it's all that is colorful, it's reassuring. the cylindrical cardboard box that protects the bottle also reads all the information on the label of the bottle. We are in the presence of a packaging respecting both the vapors (his) and the product. In a sober and vintage style, with beige and brown colors, only the flask attracts the eye, must we see there the divine side or the venom?
Everything is for the best, the colors and the design are in perfect harmony with the idea that you make of a venom, even if it is divine, I do not doubt it. The drawing depicting an octopod and multi-miracle animal might be reminiscent of a dark widow but it is not, respect the spiders they also kill mosquitoes and few of us had to complain about their aggression.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity
- Definition of taste: Herbal, Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me:
To my knowledge no other liquid is comparable to this one and that's good. It's an authentically original premium. It is slightly sweet, very complex to the extent that, apart from the dominant pineapple, I feel that other flavors are present but it is difficult for me to name them, I would say that the feeling of homogeneity prevails on contrasting diversity. Long in the mouth, it ends with a note of discreet minty freshness.
Its general power is abundant and durable, the dosage of aromas is proportioned to fill the sense of taste and smell, it's heavy! I immediately go to the vape.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Confirmation of the power to the vape, it's crazy! Pineapple is the only aroma that I detect with certainty and yet there are others, I can not resist to give you the description of the designers:
"This sixth creation from the Secrets d'Apothicaire collection explores associations as rare as mystical. A delicately green and floral composition with hibiscus and green tea in top notes, pineapple bottle * brings greediness and roundness in heart notes, finally absinthe and an ounce of freshness come to energize this unusual and original creation. "
* The pineapple Bottle called "Sugar Loaf" is an elongated fruit, low leafy with high sugar content and yellow flesh a little dry and very fragrant. The name "Bottle" given to this fruit comes from its form. This variety of pineapple is mostly grown in Guadeloupe, on the plantations of the Basse Terre. (source: http://www.lepiceriederungis.com/fruits/fruits-exotiques/ananas-bouteille-calibre-a-afrique-de-l-ouest ).
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 22 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Origen V3 (dripper)
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.7
- Materials used with atomizer: Inox
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Of course, now we know the composition of this venom. Floral it is, even if this aspect of the aromas is not dominant, it is a harmonious assembly where absinthe for example does not have this presence so flagrant as in a Radiator Pluid. The freshness that must come from a mint does not leave this characteristic taste. This liquid is fine in the proportions of its compounds, prefer to vaper at moderate power depending on your resistance. Too hot, the hit becomes too much, almost embarrassing. I classify this venom in the category of very good juices, original and pleasantly fresh (even in warm / warm vape).
- Recommended times of day: All afternoon activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.49 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
The French Liquide is with this range, a key player in quality premiums. The venom venom is harmless, you will appreciate its fragrant volutes as you taste a treat. His strong character makes him a competitor of elaborate meals, which makes me say that it is better to avoid venging him while eating ... and anyway it is particularly impolite ... 😉 the thing is heard therefore. It can instead advantageously replace a soda on a hot summer afternoon. You can trust, this juice is a success! Here, to end to lure you, the quality characteristics that implements the laboratory Lips France in the development of its e-liquids:
"Our e-liquid design laboratory is based just a few kilometers from Nantes.
Respect of French and international standards.
Excellence through the requirement: Anxious to offer our French and international customers e-liquids of the highest quality, we respect the highest standards of equipment and hygiene. The technical teams at Laboratoire Lips France impose the same quality procedures as the pharmaceutical industry in the manufacture of its e-liquids (raw material analysis, mixing, bottling, packaging and traceability).
These European and American standards allow us to establish real quality assurance.
The standards followed by the laboratory Lips France
are the following :
- European standard equipment
- Good manufacturing process: ISO 9001 standards, ISO 22716 GMP, GMP (Good Manufacturing Process)
- Directives of theAEMSA American E-liquid Manufacturing Standards Association
- Propylene Glycol Vegetal: <50%
- Vegetable Glycerin: <50%
- Natural and nutritional aroma (Divine Venom Aroma)
- Nicotine USP
- Vegetable Propylene Glycine and Vegetable Glycerin 100% Ecocertified GMO Free Rapeseed
... .Our perfume designer and his team of flavourists internally develop original and alternative flavors to satisfy novice and seasoned vapers.
More than a brand of e-liquids, "Le French Liquide" takes you into an original and unique graphic and tasteful universe. Excellence through the requirement: Anxious to offer our French and international customers e-liquids of the highest quality, we respect the highest standards of equipment and hygiene.
The technical teams at Laboratoire Lips France impose the same quality procedures as the pharmaceutical industry in the manufacture of its e-liquids (raw material analysis, mixing, bottling, packaging and traceability).
All our products are already compliant with the CLP standard (CE N ° 1272 / 2008) which will have to be implemented in May 2015.
A traceability system unique in the world: all our bottles have a lot number, as well as a QR Code guaranteeing full traceability. By flaming this QR Code our consumers have direct access to the production sheet of their e-liquid.
French Liquide is to this day almost 60 flavors and flavors of different e-liquids. We also have the option to make custom e-liquids in which you can choose your PG / VG percentage. Indeed the most sophisticated vapers will choose a rate higher than 20% vegetable glycerin, which corresponds to our standard. The higher the rate of VG, the more steam will be thick. Depending on the base and the flavors used, the flavor will be more or less intense: in general, the intensity of the flavor decreases slightly with an increase in the rate of VG.
Our laboratory also supports you in your project to create a white label: creation of custom-made flavors, graphic design, operational and logistical implementation.
French Liquide: The art of French vaping! "
3 nicotine levels available: 0 mg / ml, 3 mg / ml, 6 mg / ml and 12 mg / ml to your comments and be without concessions but stay objective.
See you soon.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.