- Sponsor having loaned the product for the magazine: Myfree-Cig
- Price of the tested product: 72.90 Euros
- Product category according to its selling price: High end (from 71 to 100 euros)
- Atomizer type: Classic rebuildable
- Number of resistances allowed: 1
- Resistor Type: Classic Reconstructible, Rebuildable Micro Coil
- Type of wicks supported: Silica, Cotton, Ekowool
- Quantity in milliliters announced by the manufacturer: 7
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
A beautiful atomizer, robust, which has a very massive appearance. The charm of the Vapor Giant comes essentially from its monstrous drip-tip 37mm and its tank with a huge tank of 42mm long on a diameter of 23mm. It is certain, for autonomy, the large consumers of e-liquid will be served at one time for the day. To yours, Tchin!
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Width or Diameter of the product in mms: 23
- Length or height of the product in mms as it is sold, but without its drip tip if it is present, and without taking into account the length of the connection: 56 (and 96mm with drip-tip)
- Weight in grams of the product as sold
u, with its drip tip if it is present: 76 (and 97 Gr with drip-tip)
- Material composing the product: Mokrolon, Stanless Steel Food Grade
- Form Factor Type: Kayfun / Russian
- Number of component parts without screws and washers: 7
- Number of threads: 6
- Quality of the threads: Excellent
- Number of O-rings, Dript-Tip excluded: 6
- Quality of O-rings present: Good
- O-Ring Positions: Drip-Tip Connection, Top Cap - Tank, Bottom Cap - Tank, Other
- Capacity in milliliters actually usable: 7
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? Yes
Rating of the vapelier as to feelings quality: 5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
We have a very nice piece, Sure, it's a beautiful piece with threads of exemplary quality. It is a real pleasure to screw and unscrew each piece without forcing or looking for a first take. The Makrolon tank is an opaque polycarbonate very solid, equivalent to glass, this is also the impression I had when touching the tank. The engravings on each side of the base are executed with meticulousness. They are clean and really accurate. Bravo, it's beautiful!
- Connection type: 510
- Adjustable positive plot? Yes, through a thread adjustment, the assembly will flush in all cases
- Presence of a regulation of the flow of air? Yes, and variable
- Diameter in mms maximum of the air regulation possible: 9
- Minimum diameter in mms of the air regulation possible: 1
- Positioning of the air regulation: Positioning of the adjustable air regulation effectively
- Spray chamber type: bell type
- Heat dissipation of the product: Excellent
Reviewer's comments on functional features
- A work space large enough to mount his resistance without any difficulty. In addition, the plate is provided with an additional thread to off-center the pads relative to the channels. This allows for bias resistance for those who prefer this case.
- The airflow is really big through the four openings that are on the base, but it is possible to close them half (or completely) by inserting the tiny screws provided.
- The filling of the tank is done by the top of the atomizer by unscrewing a part of the top cap, however be careful not to lose the joints that are there because they are rather teasing, buggers (lol).
- However, after filling the tank, it will be necessary to unscrew the bell by the notches located on the top of the bell. No screwdriver is provided and the diameter of the flat screwdriver required for this operation is 4 or 5 mm. Certainly, given the capacity of the atomizer, it is clear that we will do this only once in the day, but it remains embarrassing!
- Drip tip type: 510 Only
- Presence of a Drip-Tip? Yes, the vaper can immediately use the product
- Length and type of drip-tip present: Long (37mm)
- Quality of the present drip-tip: Good
Reviewer's comments on the Drip-Tip
A sublime drip tip with a nice opening of 6mm of diameter in agreement with the airflow, but this one adds an additional weight to the atomizer of 21 grams.
A SS finish and a conical shape that gives an impression of two drip-tip superimposed.
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: Yes
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? Yes
- Presence of a user manual? No
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? No
- Does the manual explain ALL features? No
Vapelier's note on packaging: 3 / 5
Reviewer's comments on conditioning
For conditioning, it is quite simple and basic. We receive the atomizer in a solid cardboard box, a bag containing additional seals and the screws to close the airflow and two extra screws for the positive and negative poles, all placed on a thin foam.
Appreciations in use
- Easy to transport with the mod of the test configuration: Nothing works, requires a shoulder bag
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Easy but requires a workspace
- Filling facilities: Easy, even standing in the street
- Easy to change resistors: Easy but needs to empty the atomizer
- Is it possible to use this product throughout the day with several vials of EJuice? Yes perfectly
- Was there leak after one day of use? No
- In the event of leaks during tests, descriptions of the situations in which they occur
Note from Vapelier on the ease of use: 3.3 / 5
Reviewer's comments on the use of the product
The Vapor-Giant mini V2 has a unique plate that allows to move the pads so that they are no longer perpendicular to the channels, but slightly offset. Forcibly, it will completely dismount the base. For that, rest assured, the manipulations are simple.
The realization of the assembly (in a normal configuration as in the other) is very easy, it is Kayfun type, unlike the channels that are extremely wide as the atomizers "Aqua", which allows to insert the wicks.
Attention, once the atomizer reassembled and filled, it is necessary to open the arrival of the liquid by unscrewing the bell with a screwdriver (which is not provided), through the top cap and by unscrewing it by the notches on the top of the chimney.
The top cap is in two parts, so we can separate the one that hosts the drip-tip and the screwed on the tank. The latter is provided with two small holes for filling the tank.
Regarding the airflow, this atomizer is really very aerial, but in the box are provided four small screws that reduce the air flow at the suction, for those who do not want a draw too air.
In use, this Vapor-Giant easily supports very low resistance (0.3 Ω) and dissipates heat very well thanks to these four airflows. But it can also be suitable for those who steam around 2 Ω using the four screws that fit into the base and screwing more or less them.
ATTENTION, it will be necessary to take care, during the construction of the resistance, not to mount the coil too high to avoid risk of short-circuit with the bell which leaves only little place in height.
Recommendations for use
- With which type of mod is it advisable to use this product? Electronics AND Mechanics
- With which mod model is it advisable to use this product? Mechanics for a harmonious aesthetic
- With which type of EJuice is it advisable to use this product? All liquids without problem
- Description of the test configuration used: on an electronic box with a resistance of 0,4 ohm and on a mechanical mod at 1,8 ohms
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: On the Vapor Giant Mini mechanical mod in 18650 or 18350 with a resistance of 1,2 ohms
was the product liked by the reviewer: Yes
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 4.4 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
The mood ticket of the reviewer
The Vapor-Giant mini V2 and a beautiful atomizer with an atypical look that imposes with its diameter of 23mm, its height of 93mm and a weight of 97gr (with the heavy drip-tip). Its tank has a capacity of 7 ml, which gives us a lot of autonomy.
Whatever the value of the resistance, we have pretty flavors and a nice steam. An atomizer that looks a lot like a Kayfun XL version.
I found nice the innovation of the studs that can be shifted but the opening of the arrival of juice with a screwdriver (not supplied) is not necessarily practical, especially since the flat screwdriver must have a width of 4 / 5 mm.
The look is really nice and for those who find it too big, there is a nano kit (with a capacity of 3ml) that reduces the atomizer to make it more compact (more in the "standards").
Here is an atomizer that does not go unnoticed but gives us anyway, up to two days of autonomy with a resistance of 1.8 Ω and a "normal" vape.
See you soon
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.