Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Evaps
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.66 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.67 Euros
- Price per liter: 670 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 10 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 100%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
There are two different packages for the Retro Vape. That of my test exists in 10ml in a plastic bottle with a fine tip and 30 ml in a rectangular glass bottle with a red pipette 18,90 euros.
The proposed nicotine levels are 0mg, 5 mg and 10 mg (the 0mg only exists in 30ml). For glycerin, we are on a rate of 100%!
A friendly product, which comes in two different formats with varying levels of nicotine.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed marking for misleading on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
I do not know if the glass bottle is equipped with the embossed marking, but for the packaging in 10ml it is really the only thing that is missing to reach perfection on the safety and legal aspects.
The pictogram of danger is very large so clearly visible, the nicotine dosage written roughly as the capacity of the bottle and the name of the product. The laboratory leaves an address and a telephone number for a consumer service ... nothing is missing.
For a small bottle, it is not always easy to register for lack of space, but there is nothing to say, everything is well organized.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The bottle is made of semi-rigid plastic, equipped with a fine tip to easily fill his tank.
The cap is secure, and the label well organized with a graphic in the theme of the film "the exorcist", just like the other product of this range "O blessed".
On each side of the graphic is found, the name of the laboratory with the address and a telephone number, then the composition of the e-liquid and the nicotine dosage, not to mention the name of the range. On the other side we have roughly, the pictogram "danger", the capacity, the lot number and the precautions of use.
For the graphics, it is rather playful and funny for a theme on the exorcism, referring to a scary movie. The set embellished with some humorous notes to play down the subject and agree with the Halloween period.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity, Vanilla, Sweet, Patissière
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Patissier, Vanilla, Nut
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: A good cake
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Among the gourmands who define themselves as a cake, it is not always easy to guess the contours. But for Vape Retro, it is obvious and above all a sublime success.
On the palate, it has a consistent, mellow, sweet and vanilla-like taste. The flavors are harmoniously associated with the hazelnut which is more like a praline mixed with a delicate touch of peanut. After the expiry, a subtle, sweet and airy note of coconut comes to rest on the palate.
A fat blend lightened by a tasty perspective of vanilla and coconut. Very beautiful crazy alloy that dynamite the mouth!
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 19 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Thick
- Hit type obtained at this power: Strong
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Zenith
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.8
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
A good product with very dense vapors and a perfect hit. For a resistance of 0.8 Ω over a power range between 14 and 28 W, this liquid remains fabulous. The flavors do not vary and the round, greedy and sweet look is preserved.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, the night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.42 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Congratulations to Evaps for this achievement, it is a gourmand with an authentic taste of pastry wonderfully accomplished.
The flavors are sensational with an admirable blend of praline and peanut in a soft, greasy and generously vanilla cake. At the end of the mouth, the note of coconut finishes the tasting in beauty.
To add to perfection, this liquid is stable on very varied powers with a dense vapor that will please all vapers.
I will have only one regret on this test, it is that my bottle contains only 10ml while a packaging of 30ml in glass bottle would certainly have increased the overall score. Knowing that this conditioning exists and that my test with the bottle of 10 ml penalizes the result, I have no qualms to note this liquid as a Top juice since it is fabulous.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.