- [/ if] Price of the tested product: 129.90 Euros
- Product category according to its selling price: Luxury (over 120 euros)
- Mod type: Mechanical without kick support possible
- Is the mod telescopic? No
- Maximum power: Not applicable
- Maximum voltage: Not applicable
- Minimum value in Ohms resistance for a start: 0.1
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
A mechanical MOD in Copper and Brass from the Philippines.
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Width or Diameter of the product in mms: 22
- Product Length or Height in mms: 97
- Product weight in grams: 113
- Material composing the product: Copper, Brass
- Form Factor Type: Tube
- Decorative style: Classic
- Quality of decoration: Good
- Is the coating of the mod sensitive to fingerprints? No
- All components of this mod seem well assembled? Yes
- Fire button position: On the bottom cap
- Fire button type: Spring mechanics
- Number of buttons in the interface, including touch areas if they are present: 1
- UI button type: No other button
- Quality of interface button (s): Not applicable interface button
- Number of parts in the product: 7
- Number of threads: 3
- Quality of the threads: Very good
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? Yes
Rating of the vapelier as to feelings quality: 4.1 / 5
Reviewer's comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
A superb finish for this version Copper Ice that suddenly will not skate in time. The engraving on the Switch representing the logo of the company is really very nice, the switch itself works of the fire of god. We are really on a quality product and well finished.
- Type of chipset used: None / Mechanical
- Connection type: 510
- Adjustable positive plot? Yes, through a thread adjustment.
- Lock system ? Mechanical
- Quality of the locking system: Good, the function does what it is for
- Features offered by the mod: None / Mod Méca
- Accusability: 18650
- Does the mod support stacking? No
- Number of batteries supported: 1
- Does the mod retain its configuration without batteries? Yes
- Does the mod offer a recharge feature? No recharge function offered by the mod
- Is the recharge function pass-through? No recharge function offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer a Power Bank function? No power bank function offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer other functions? No other function offered by the mod
- Presence of a regulation of the flow of air? No, nothing is planned to feed an atomizer from below
- Maximum diameter in mms of compatibility with an atomizer: 22
- Accuracy of the fully charged output power of the battery: Not applicable, it is a mechanical mod
- Accuracy of the output voltage at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the requested voltage and the actual voltage
Vapelier's note regarding functional characteristics: 3.5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on functional features
Superb conductivity thanks to the 100% copper tube. Noted that the top cap pine is adjustable, which will have a flush atomizer with the MOD. The Switch is pure delight, no Miss Fire since use.
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: No
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? No
- Presence of a user manual? No
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? No
- Does the manual explain ALL features? No
Vapelier's note on packaging: 0 / 5
Reviewer's comments on conditioning
So for the price we really do not care about us. No box accompanying the MOD, the MOD is packaged in a vulgar bubble paper.
Really disappointed with his conditioning, to totally review.
Appreciations in use
- Easy transportation with the test atomizer: Ok for an inside jacket pocket (no deformations)
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Easy but requires a workspace
- Easy to change the batteries: Easy, even standing in the street
- Did the mod heat up? No
- Has there been erratic behavior after one day of use? No
- Description of situations in which the product has experienced erratic behavior
Vapelier's note in terms of usability: 4.5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on the use of the product
It's simple as hello, we screw his Atomizer unscrew the Pine Top Cap so that the atomizer is flush, we introduce his battery. We make a small adjustment with the top cap pine for good contact with the battery, we close everything, we fire and hop it vape ^^.
Recommendations for use
- Type of batteries used during the tests: 18650
- Number of batteries used during testing: 1
- With which type of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? Dripper, A low resistance fiber inf or equal to 1.5 ohms, In sub-ohm mount
- With which model of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? All Types of Drippers or RBAs
- Description of the test configuration used: Drippers tested (Mutation X, Caterpillar, Orieco Storm V2) and Lemo.
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: We will appreciate the use of this MOD with Atomizers type Dripper but also with RBA such as Lemo, Kayfun, Russian, Squape-R etc. I strongly recommend it for people vapant in Su-Ohms due to its super conductivity.
was the product liked by the reviewer: Yes
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 3.4 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
The mood ticket of the reviewer
A superb MOD with a conductivity and an outstanding finish. Only big flat conditioning of it, sent in bubble wrap I find it really limited in view of the price of the product.
I really recommend it for lovers of beautiful room or for lovers of mechanics looking for a powerful MOD.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.