Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: The Vaporium
- Price of the tested packaging: 24 €
- Quantity: 60 ml
- Price per ml: 0.4 €
- Price per liter: 400 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 60%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Vaporium is a French brand of e-liquid based in Bordeaux.
The Turquoise liquid comes from the Haiku range and is a menthol juice, it is packaged in a transparent soft plastic bottle with a capacity of 60ml of juice. The base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 40 / 60 and its nicotine level is 0 mg / ml, it is possible to adjust the nicotine level with one or more boosters according to the desired dosage, an additional vial with a capacity of 100ml is included to perform the mixing.
The liquid is offered at a rate of 24,00 € non-nicotine version, the option with a booster is displayed at the same price. Turquoise liquid thus ranks among the entry-level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
All applicable legal and safety compliance data are on the vial label.
We have the names of the brand and the liquid, the ratio of PG / VG and the nicotine level. The list of ingredients making up the recipe is present with the various usual pictograms. One can also see information relating to the precautions of use, the name and the coordinates of the laboratory manufacturing the product are visible with also a phone number of a consumer service.
Finally the lot number to ensure the traceability of the liquid and the deadline for optimal use are well indicated as well as the origin of the liquid.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The liquid labels offered by Le Vaporium all have a relatively neat and well-designed design for the illustrations on their front panels.
For the Turquoise liquid, the illustration on the front of the label has a dominant turquoise color and sticks perfectly in the name of the juice, the illustrations plunges us into a universe that is both fantastic, dreamy and childish, they are the work of the artist Ti Yee Cha.
We find, above the image, the names of the brand and the juice, then below are the ratio of PG / VG, indications for mixing the liquid, the nicotine level and the product capacity. in the bottle.
On the back of the label are the recommendations for use, the list of ingredients, the various pictograms and the name and contact information of the laboratory manufacturing the product. It also includes the origin of the juice with dosage examples according to the desired nicotine dosage. The lot number and the DLUO are also present.
We have in the pack an extra vial with a capacity of 100ml in order to make the mixes, it's very convenient!
The packaging is complete and very well done, it's even fun to watch!
- Color and product name agree ?: No
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the odor: Chemical (does not exist in nature), Menthol, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Menthol, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 3.75 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Turquoise liquid is a juice with flavors of watermelon and aloe vera.
At the opening of the bottle the perfumes of the watermelon are perfectly well received, the smell is quite sweet, the scents of aloe vera are much more subtle and barely felt, we also feel some notes "chemical".
At the taste level, the flavors of watermelon have a good aromatic power, this flavor occupies a large part in the composition of the recipe, a watermelon tastefully successful and juicy.
The flavors of aloe vera are much lower in aromatic intensity than those of watermelon, they make me think rather of anise very light and a little fresh mixed with cucumber, this note of the recipe is quite pleasant.
The Turquoise liquid is relatively soft and light, naturally fresh, very refreshing, it is not disgusting.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave evo 24
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.65Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The tasting of the Turquoise was done using a power of 30W vape and with Holy Fiber cotton from HOLY JUICE LAB.
With this configuration of vape, the inspiration is very sweet, the passage in throat and hit rather light, the juicy notes of the watermelon are already felt.
At the end of the watermelon is revealed thanks to its relatively faithful taste, it is sweet and juicy. Then come the flavors of aloe vera that come to wrap the watermelon slightly, here we are tastefully with a kind of light anise mixed with cucumber.
It's very sweet and light in the mouth, the juice even seems naturally fresh, it's refreshing and not sickening.
- Recommended moments of the day: Morning, Aperitif, Lunch / dinner, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening for relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.17 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The Turquoise liquid offered by Le Vaporium is a fruity juice with the flavors of watermelon and aloe vera.
The flavors of the watermelon have a good aromatic power, they are perfectly felt in the mouth and are tastefully faithful and juicy.
Regarding the flavors of aloe vera, they are tastefully felt in the mouth as a kind of light anise mixed with cucumber.
The "fresh" aspect of the recipe is present but rather as being "naturally refreshing", this note of the recipe is perfectly well controlled and dosed.
The tasting is pleasant and pleasant, the liquid is not disgusting, an ideal companion for the summer thanks to its juicy notes and pleasant refreshing in the mouth.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.