Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Liqua France
- Price of the tested packaging: 15,90 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.318 €
- Price per liter: 318 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 75%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?: Do not know
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.16 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Founded in 2009, the Liqua brand is present on 3 continents through 4 distribution centers and sold in more than 85 countries.
After some research, it appears that Liqua is the offshoot of the Ritchy company composed of four business units (United States, EU, China, Russia) via two production centers in China and Europe, counting within it about 200 employees. All this to say that Liqua has an international vocation.
Regarding the potions received by Le Vapelier, Liqua France took care of it. We learn from the indications displayed on the packaging that the aromas are Italian and that the juice comes from Prague in the Czech Republic.
The Traditional Tobacco is here in Mix & Go format of 50 ml without nicotine as required by law and in a 70 ml bottle allowing the addition of nicotine base or not. For people in need of addictive substance, a booster will ultimately obtain 3 mg / ml when two will provide 6 mg / ml.
In this configuration, the liquid is offered with a rate of 75% vegetable glycerin which I do not really see the interest in the case of a “tobacco” product and a brand rather present in primovapoteurs.
The price is located in the lower part of the market at 15,90 € for 50 ml, so it constitutes a rather interesting offer.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: No
- Presence of raised marking for visually impaired on the label: No, without nicotine not compulsory
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Do not know
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.25 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
In 50 ml the juice is not subjected to TPD since it does not contain nicotine. Nevertheless, we find the various mentions usually used. If the nicotine booster is obtained from Liqua, it will comply with European legislation in 10 ml formats.
Some will be reassured by the size of the factory and the quantity of production covered worldwide. The industrialization side of the processes, the different production centers, the origin of the aromas and quite simply the means of a company of this importance.
Others will be put off by such a scale and the impression of consuming a distant product. To these, I can only invite them to go to the Liqua France website in order to form an opinion since most of the arguments put forward by this review will be developed there.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
It's clean and properly done. The plastic vial is rather pleasant to use just like the fine pouring tip (dropper).
Cardboard packaging is an indisputable plus, even if the greenest among us will find that the impact on nature is not justified. To give yourself a good conscience, you only have to tell yourself that it is made from recycled material.
For the visual, there again nothing is really to blame but this set is still rather arbitrary. This vision is subjective, I let everyone make an opinion.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Woody, Tobacco Blond
- Definition of taste: Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: A classic tobacco juice
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
I had already had the opportunity to vape and evaluate the Traditional Tobacco in the 10 ml format. Is the change in PG / VG ratio but I don't see the same flavors in the two versions.
The sandalwood and full-bodied side is completely absent from me, the brown tobacco very much in the background. The impression brings me more on a slightly honeyed blonde with a sweet aspect reinforcing the tobacco aspect of the recipe.
If it differs somewhat, it is far from being unpleasant even if somewhere, I wonder about the sensations felt the first time. Fortunately, a vial that I had not finished at the time allowed me to do a counter test and validate my impressions of the day.
The aromatic power is moderate and the potion can be considered all day. The presence and behavior in the mouth are in keeping.
The hit, for the 3mg I obtained with the booster provided, is pronounced but consistent with the advertised value. The volume of vapor expelled is in accordance with the value of 25 W that I displayed during these tests.
Again, I don't see the point of offering this variation in 75% vegetable glycerin, nor the benefits of vetting Traditional Tobacco beyond 30W.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave 22 Rda, Precisio Rta & Hurricane Rba
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Inox, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
As usual, this “tobacco” can be enjoyed as a vape with a warm / hot tendency at moderate powers and not too low resistance values. Be aware, however, that his PG / VG ratio allows him to aim much higher. Personally I found no interest in it.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a glass, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.47 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Potion that I had previously evaluated in 10 ml format, I find today Traditional Tobacco in 50 ml format without nicotine.
If the “small” was in 3 mg / ml I boosted the “large” to the same value. Only the impression of vape a juice far from my memories of the time is real and fortunately that the few milliliters that I had managed to save allowed cross-tests to corroborate my feelings.
As the PG / VG ratio of 50/50 was consistent with the 10 ml, I do not see the point of having brought that of 50 to 75% vegetable glycerin. If this is the result of Liqua's desire to address all vapers including geeks who adore “big vape”, being a “tobacco” recipe, the logic escapes me a little.
Notwithstanding this observation, Traditional Tobacco remains a pleasant and well-made juice. The flavors are timely and realistic enough not to put off lovers of this taste category. Passe-partout and versatile, this companion can be a faithful and loyal allday, in any case, enough to keep away from Big Tobacco and others.
In any case, its very soft price will be a knock-on argument, certainly making a difference.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.