Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Savourea
- Price of the tested packaging: 5 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.5 Euros
- Price per liter: 500 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
At the beginning of the 2014 year, Smookies decides to change its name to become Savourea. Term that is closer to the image "flavor" that wants to inculcate the brand.
The flavor makers are, says the editorial chain, "Realized by real noses that come from the field of perfumery."
We will taste all this through a panel of 8 juice, mostly typed tobacco.
The first of the list is Tobacco USA. So, we saddle his horse, we adjust the Stetson, we balance the image of Epinal psychoactive that we stick to the lips in the old days, and we replace it with a starter kit to acquire spray that we will remember our dear, yet evil, dried leaves of common tobacco plants.
Packaging in the standards and good quality. A format of 10ml, clean in the presentation. We are in an entry-level support but made with seriousness and attention.
It stretches in nicotine dosage on 0, 6, 12 and 16mg. Good vision for first-time buyers with significant differences between rates. This can make it possible to set, for example, in the "high" or "average" base in the choice, to have an appropriate nicotine descent.
Ditto for the choice of PG / VG is 45 / 50 with the rest for the aromas and a hint of water. Clearly, it's 50 / 50. These are good values for hanging in the vapote.
Note that this bottle has the particularity of having a less dense location in "plasticization", the boundaries of the label, to allow easier support during filling.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Attention the safety of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Cardboard almost full for this topic. Only thumbs up to get a grade of 4,63! The maximum score is brushed but not obtained because of the presence of water, which does not interfere in my opinion, the taste integrity of the liquid.
A lot of information is reported on the vial with a very studied implementation.
-Safety child and openness
-Pictogram of danger warning and notification "danger"
-Marking relief x2 (cap and bottle)
-Definition of the different rates to arrive at a 100% of the components of the liquid
-Indication of "ethyl alcohol-free"
-Indication of the presence of water
- Name of the laboratory, the distributor, the contact, the site.
-One two-year DLUO, a bar code, a lot number
And all this on a vial of 10ml without feeling a visual wheelbase of "greedy". It's clean, well positioned on the dimension of the label, readable and comprehensive ... And without forgetting the visual packaging to add more.
Very good job of setting up.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Since each juice is divided into four levels of nicotine, the basic color of the labels varies according to this rate.
6: Light gray
12: Dark gray
As I am in 6mg / nicotine, I have the light gray version. The logo and the name of the brand are present. the banner of my bottle has the mention "e-liquid". It varies according to the juices.
The name of the drink is in the colors of "Stars and Stripes". The PG / VG rate is reported in small but relatively visible, so I validate it in the protocol.
If we do not hit on the color system set up by Savourea, the nicotine rate is written in full.
The pictogram "recyclable" and that of "made in France" prove that the brand is in the air of time to highlight the concerns "safe" and terroir.
Very good job of information.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Tobacco Blonde
- Definition of flavor: Dry fruit, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of: A mild, slightly flavored tobacco.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The taste that emerges from this e-liquid is quite accessible. A light tobacco but which has a little under the "foot-hold". A slight pungent tip goes first. The overturned tobacco aroma connotation is well posed.
It gives a certain flavor that some blondes of a bygone era could retranscribe. It is nice and it is adopted without restriction and, believe me, I am not an "addict" of this kind of juice.
At the end of the aspiration and the expulsion, hazel turns come to spread in bottom of throat and this liquid ends up converting me.
And another thumbs up for the designers!
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Mini Goblin / Subtank Mini
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Fiber Freaks (Cotton Blend)
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
A proprietary resistance of 1.2Ω will do the trick. And if your "kiff" is the reconstructible, it supports "no problem" values of 0.5Ω with powers varying between 15W, 20W, 25W.
In this case, which means liquid tobacco or liquid in general, says clean cotton affixed in the assembly. Personally, I'm almost Fiber Freaks because their panel of products is very good.
Liquid tested in 6mg / ml, it brings a good production of steam and an overwhelming hit comes to complete this very good moment.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, the night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.47 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Nice discovery that this Tobacco USA for an uninitiated! It brings flexibility and memory. His aromatic work has been well put forward. This juice can easily tip the bar on the right side when a potential future vaper seeks to get rid of the cigarette.
This e-liquid titillates the connections related to the taste research of before, to be able, after, to take pleasure remaining in a lineage of taste in which one feels in known ground.
He opens a door bringing simplicity and accessibility to everyone.
It is certainly not the tobacco of the century, but it has something much more important from my point of view: A bridge.
This liquid is to put in all the hands because its ramage and its plumage are in perfect agreement for who wants to pass of the hope to the life simply.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.