Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: PULP
- Price of the tested packaging: 9.90 Euros
- Quantity: 20 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.5 Euros
- Price per liter: 500 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 30%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Here is the roasted Tobacco by PULP. Let's see what we have in hand. The liquid is supplied without box, the vial is flexible plastic, so very convenient for filling. At the opening, we have the seal of inviolability. It is not a pipette cap, the tip allows even better filling of our atomizers. The name of the product is present and clearly legible to avoid any error at the time of purchase. The nicotine dosage is just above the name of the liquid. Even if the PG / VG proportions are not at the same level as the logo, they are stipulated next to the lot number.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
At the security level, everything is perfect as the primary child safety, and we like it. then, at the level of pictograms, the main ones are there, forbidden to less than 18 years, disadvised to the pregnant women, but also the pictogram of the recycling. Another positive point, we find the relief pictogram for the visually impaired twice, a first on cap and the second on the label.
As far as the juice manufacturer is concerned, the necessary information is there, the name, the address and the telephone number in case of problems. PULP presents its product in perfect compliance with the regulations and ranks among TPD proof players.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
For a liquid in this price range, the design is simple and very effective. I said simple not simplistic, despite this impression of uniformity, it is most likely a charter used by PULP for its products. An off-white label, even creamy white. The name of the manufacturer writes with the same typology, only the name of the liquid changes, as well as the only color of the packaging, here a very dark brown, recalling either the freshly ground coffee extremely black, or the freshly treated tobacco. This color as well as the name given, promise us a tobacco / coffee flavor quite vigorous.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Coffee, Tobacco Brown
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Coffee
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: No already vaporized liquid is getting closer to this one.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
At the opening of the vial, the first sense to be titillated is of course the sense of smell. The smell that emerges is a mix between a brown tobacco still in its package, and a coffee so strong that it could wake the dead. Here is the promise of a liquid that has character.
Then comes the time to taste this liquid and see how the taste buds react. Oddly enough I do not have the taste of tobacco that we felt, when we smoked rolls and a bit of tobacco was deposited on our tongue. By cons we clearly have a very strong coffee, very powerful probably just been roasted, which brings us back to the name of the liquid and the term chosen second, while the tobacco is a little less present.
Then comes the moment to test this liquid in an atomizer and determine how it reacts. And here, as soon as the top note is sucked, tobacco predominates, a brown and aggressive tobacco. Then, as if to soften it, the next taste is most likely a strong coffee, whose roasting reminds you of a nutty sensation that will soften a result that could have been much more aggressive for our taste buds. The name of the juice is in fact fully justified.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: SUBOX MINI
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.6
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Being a strong and intense liquid, with too much power, you will no longer feel the roasted side of tobacco, which will make it sickening to the vape. If you vaporize too low in power the liquid will not reveal all its surprises. The choice was simple, quietly vip on a not too high resistance 0.6 ohms, and a power of 20W. Being in 70 / 30 I had no dry hit because the liquid penetrates quickly and well the cotton. The vapor rendered for a liquid so viscous, is excellent, dense and perfect. We even feel like we're hit while we're in 0mg nicotine.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.38 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
For starters, a small definition of roasting. It's about heating something, here tobacco, to be very close to carbonization. The process is often used to exalt the properties of nicotine. Well no problem we are there. We have a brown tobacco so strong that it could be disgusting for the unsophisticated. Whether it's smell or vape you can not deny it, you'll have to hang on. Sensitive souls refrain. A little advice on the other hand do not steam power vaping, even without nicotine, tobacco is so present that the hit is very well felt. Not being a great follower of tobacco flavors, I confess to having steamed in small doses, but still appreciated it.
When the vial, it is consistent, everything is consistent to ensure your safety and that of your children. In case of problem all information is present.
If you are a lover of cigars go for the process is the same, we heat the tobacco leaves to get out all their flavors and their nicotine power, the feeling for a novice will be identical.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.