Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: The little vaper
- Price of the tested packaging: 4.90 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.49 Euros
- Price per liter: 490 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
This first of the Petit Vapoteur starts under very good hospices. LFEL is none other than the laboratory that already develops the liquids of certain great names of the French vape. This lab is also a partner of VDLV productions that we no longer present.
We will find the conditioned liquid in a bottle of 10 ml rather rigid plastic, without bisphenol, theoretically recyclable (PET1).
Sealing ring sealed to the cap, which itself is equipped with child safety, but can be a problem for people with osteoarthritis deforming fingers, because a little hard to handle.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: Yes. Be careful if you are sensitive to this substance
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Attention the safety of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: No, and I'll tell you why lower
- HALAL compliance: No, and I'll tell you why lower
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: No. No guarantee as to its method of manufacture!
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 3.75 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The only flip side to the table is that the name of the lab manufacturer the liquid is not present. But in case of doubt, you will find the number of the Small Vapoteur, the staff will be happy to answer your questions and, on request, to communicate you the card of security of the juice.
After, all securities, pictograms and detailed composition are present.
Beware, if you are sensitive, the liquid contains extra distilled water and alcohol in small quantities. But do not be afraid, you're not going to turn into a fish or a drunkard yet ^^. The presence of alcohol may, however, be a problem for practitioners of religions who are concerned about restricting their consumption.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Are the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement ?: Bof
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Bof
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 3.33 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The eight references of the range can be found in the same suit. A bottle of 10 ml of flexible plastic (PET), a tamper evident seal ring, which itself is equipped with a child safety system. The bottle stays when a him a little hard to fill your atos.
The label, which also envelops the bottle 95%, will be the same for the entire range, only the name of the liquid will change, its surface gives the whole, a relative protection against UV rays.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Sweet, Tobacco Blonde
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Tobacco, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me:?
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The Classic Petit Vapoteur is a very well dosed liquid.
Indeed, from the inhalation, one feels quite the flavors of blond tobacco, rather soft, with a slightly sweet note. A small taste of caramel that mitigates the well-known bitterness of tobacco rounds the flavor. It has a very good hold in the mouth and by this balance, it is very pleasant to vape.
In my opinion, it is recommended to beginners in the vape, their transition from smoking to smoking should be done without much difficulty.
Having tested this e-liquid in 0 mg of nicotine it is not possible for me to judge hit for this reference.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: GS AIR II
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.75
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
This e-liquid can accompany you at all times of the day. Meals, activities, relaxation ... .. His taste can be married with everything.
Test carried out on GS air II with its resistance of 0,75Ω, therefore a type T2 vapor, a smell of tobacco perfume the room in which you vaporize the liquid. Perfect for all low-resistance clearomizers. If you use it in a Subtank mini, Melo, Atlantis etc ... make sure to put the appropriate power to the value of the resistance to avoid any risk of leaks and discomfort taste of an immoderate heating.
- Recommended moments of the day: Morning, Morning - breakfast coffee, Morning - breakfast chocolate, Aperitif, Lunch / dinner, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.17 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
LPV holds a very good liquid there.
I really enjoyed this little taste of caramel which, with the tobacco, brings us to something pleasantly greedy without being at all disgusting.
I usually do not like e-liquid tobacco flavor but I found it very nice to test. It's tasted and cheaply!
Good vape, Fredo
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.