Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Tasty LFI / cotton: Holy Fiber
- Price of the tested packaging: 22.9 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.46 €
- Price per liter: 460 € previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
A bottle of 70ml filled with 50ml to make room for one or two nicotine boosters. To dose in 3 mg / ml, add a booster, add two if you want 6 mg / ml of nicotine. the tip is easily removed to facilitate the introduction of nicotine.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: No. Not all of the compounds listed are 100% of the contents of the vial.
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
I note the presence of dye not indicated on the bottle. As surprising as it may seem, there is no plant-based red dye in nature ... The only natural dye is obtained by grinding insects, which is called cochineal red. And when I look at the color of the juice ... I think the manufacturer used it. The problem is that he forgot to notify it on the label and that this information is legally binding.
Nevertheless, all other information is present. The warning pictograms, the batch number of the product and the DLUO are clearly visible. The nicotine level (at 0 since the vial contains 50ml of product) and the ratio Pg / Vg are indicated. The manufacturer LFI gives us a consumer phone number. Too bad the ingredients are not all mentioned.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
To be fruit is an association of three red fruits: cherry, raspberry and blackcurrant. This association should be a success because these fruits get married very well and there is no risk taking. On the olfactory level, the cherry pulls out of the game by masking the other fruits. The smell is nice and light. Let's go to tasting. I'm using an Alliance Tech Fluid 22 for this test. The cherry is very clear and well transcribed. This is the first flavor felt in the mouth. A long flavor, not very sweet. Raspberry arrives much lighter at the end of the vape. Blackcurrant is struggling to find its place, but I think it brings a touch of acidity that is felt throughout the inspiration. This mixture is nice, light and not fresh. I appreciate this lack of freshness. The flavor is more natural. However, if you prefer the fee, To Be Fruit also exists with Koolada, and turns into To Be Frizz. The fruits are the same, but the Koolada brings freshness. For my part, I prefer without freshness.
The exhaled vapor is normal, odorous. The cherry remains long in the mouth.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave 22 SS Alliancetech Vapor
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.35 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Holy Fiber Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Once is not custom, I opted for an average power of 30W. To this power, I could feel all the fruits. The intake of air will be moderate to lose no flavor. This juice can be enjoyed at any time of the day and will be very suitable for primo vapoteurs. Likewise, its 50 / 50 balanced PG / VG ratio will allow all machines to use it.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, At night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.42 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
A nice mix of red fruits to keep the summer flavor in your head. To Be Tasty Fruit is very pleasant to vape. The predominant cherry goes very well with blackcurrant and raspberry. I deplore the use of a dye in this mixture, and especially the fact that the manufacturer did not bother to notify it on the label. I think we can dispense with coloring. We know that manufacturers use synthetic flavors and adding color to the juice is of no interest, other than adding a chemical to the recipe. I hope that this practice will one day stop or that the manufacturers will assume and notify it systematically.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.