Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent the material for the review: Allday http://www.allday.fr/
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.95 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.7 Euros
- Price per liter: 700 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 12 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 100%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Initially Allday is a shop specializing in the sale of e-liquids. But soon, he became a full-fledged manufacturer with a nice range of juices that quickly found his aficionados. The range of Egyptian gods that we will study this summer is the brand's latest brand and is positioned on 100% VG liquids packaged differently and addressing the premium segment with a tariff content. The products are designed and designed by Allday and manufactured by an American laboratory.
Thot is the god of the moon in Egyptian mythology, the lord of time who manages the lunar cycles.
Lunar, the Thot is not that much since the packaging perfectly meets the heavy specifications that we set ourselves at the Vapelier. The consumption information is all present: PG / VG ratio, nicotine level (do not laugh, I saw liquids that did not indicate it!) And the choice of a typical glass bottle really enhances the seduction of the product.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: No. This product does not provide traceability information!
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Allday has fully understood that the next step of the vape in our country is the total transparency in terms of security which is the only guarantee not to see a too heavy repression come down on both the producers and the vapers when the TPD will be applied. Thus, we find on this small bottle all the essential data to ensure a safe consumption.
It lacks a lot number but the manufacturer's contact and a DLUO should allow you to navigate if there is a batch problem. I just noticed a funny little shell on the label, something that does not affect the quality of the product in this chapter but that made me laugh and so I share with you hoping that Allday does not will not want it and especially that they will correct it.
It is indeed indicated that the product is "toxic in case of indigestion". I think that at the beginning, the designer wanted to specify "poisonous in case of ingestion", which is not the same thing because personally, in case of indigestion, I will not add to it by drinking the vial ... lol ...
Finally, nothing very bad, "errare humanum is" as they say in Asterix and this does not come under any circumstances undermine the excellent score obtained by the Thot on security.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging in 10ml is really cute. Allday played the card of a beautiful red glass bottle whose shape, reminiscent of some Egyptian amphorae, is quite in the concept of the range. The label drives the nail in presenting the ibis-headed god in a hieroglyphic cartouche. I note that this label is not quite properly adjusted to the bottle, this being due to its trapezoidal shape which should not help to position it. But who cares? The essential is already there, with a princely presentation for a price of 6.95 € where other brands prefer plastic for packaging in 10ml. Well done, well done and well done!
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Coffee, Vanilla, Blond Tobacco
- Definition of taste: Coffee, Vanilla, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me:
The roaster I used to spend afternoons when I was a child, just to smell the coffee in preparation ...
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Le Thot is part of the big category of gourmet tobaccos.
There is indeed a tobacco base blond a little aggressive (Virginia?) On which is added a strong note of roasted coffee. All is subtly vanilla in the back and slightly caramelized at the first inspiration. Be careful, this is not the case here, in spite of the vegetable glycerine content and the greedy aspect of the recipe for a fatty and sweet juice. On the contrary, we are dealing here with a nervous e-liquid, tonic and very full in taste.
Not very sweet, the Thot does not miss a certain bitterness due to the coffee but that does not bother me personally because it makes the Thot easy to vip on long moments. We see that this e-liquid was thought to be an allday and I'm sure it will find many followers who prefer liquid character to a clone of the Red Astaire. And that's what makes it so strong. Although, subjectively, I would have preferred to feel a little more vanilla and caramel to soften a little everything, I recognize that the Thot is a very special liquid that deserves its place in the current vapology, if only by its particularism that makes it unique. A real good juice, so rare.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 16 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Thick
- Hit type obtained at this power: Strong
- Atomizer used for the review: Cyclone AFC, Taifun GT, OJ evous advises Rigen V2 Genesis
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1.5
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
To make the most of the flavors of Thot, I recommend a rebuildable atomizer and a warm / hot temperature, more conducive to make him return all its aromas. Between 12 and 22W, I did not feel a big difference in balance, so I deduce that the juice can move well in power.
- Recommended times of day: Morning - coffee breakfast, Late lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.2 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
The challenge of Allday's bet with Thot was to get very strong flavors using a base 100% VG. The challenge is totally successful because I had to re-read the label several times to be sure of this number. Although propylene glycol is mentioned as a constituent, I assumed that it was only there for the dilution of flavors and that the base used was made of vegetable glycerin.
Thot is a successful and particular juice. It will not be unanimous (but who does?) Because its taste is wild, powerful and persistent in the mouth. It is not very sweet and has a bitterness of good quality, based on the combination of tobacco and roasted coffee beans. If I regret the relative lightness of vanilla or caramel that could have softened a little character, I understand the approach and I find the recipe implacable and serious. So we have a very full e-liquid flavor, strong hit and generates a beautiful steam. What more?
Vaped on an Origen 22W, the sensations are present and the Thot is married with elegance with a strong and sweet espresso which he increases the power. This beginning of the series of Egyptian gods gives me irresistibly want to get to know the rest of the range and besides, I return the antenna and I open a second bottle ...
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.