Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: VDLV
- Price of the tested packaging: 12.9 Euros
- Quantity: 17 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.76 Euros
- Price per liter: 760 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: High-end, from 0.76 to 0.90 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Very original packaging. The bottle is in anti-UV amber glass proudly displaying a label with a very careful graphic reminding the apogee of the circus of yesteryear. A great success.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: Yes. Be careful if you are sensitive to this substance
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Beware the harmlessness of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.25 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
No problem with this labeling. Everything is clearly indicated. Even the mention "Vapers Edition" to identify products for lovers of dripper is present.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
I love this graphic on the Black Cirkus range, a real effort has been made, hat down to the designer!
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Woody, Fruity, Sweet, Patissière
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Spicy (oriental), Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The series Vapers Edition of this range is intended for lovers of dripper. No need for big power, 20 30W are enough to fully appreciate this juice.
Due to its gourmand and fine character, too much power will literally burn the finesse of aromas expertly assembled to concoct nectar.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 35 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Thick
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Origen dripper v3
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.45
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Juice while finesse, it will be enjoyed at any time of the day but is particularly appreciated after a coffee or a nice glass of a 12 years.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Lunch / Dinner, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, Start of evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.49 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
A beautiful autumn evening, the show went well and the wild animals now sleep peacefully in their cage. You only think of one thing: relax in your Chesterfield, a glass of old pear in your hand.
That's what this tamer is promising you.
A good pear (literally 😉), delicately sweet and juicy, behind which is hidden a delicious cookie with chestnut flour.
After this sweet fruit, delicious forest notes emerge. A best seller, no doubt.
Attention a little alcoholic note is emerging, it may not be suitable for all palates and yet it is this note of pear Williams that comes to give all the character of this e-liquid.
A true divine dish concentrated in a vial of pure pleasure.
Thank you to the team of VDLV for this creation and especially for giving me the opportunity to savor it.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.