Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Fuu
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.50 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.65 Euros
- Price per liter: 650 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 4 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Back today in the Original Silver range of Parisian Fuu and, in particular, in the so-called Classic section which gives access to a nice collection of different tobaccos. The range has been designed to allow primo-vapers to quit smoking and therefore decline "simple" tastes, knowing that they are often the most complex to create to go in the direction of a realism that seeks in the intended audience.
Available in 0, 3, 6, 12 and 16mg / ml, The Classic offers a wide variety of nicotine levels to help beginners on their way. The base is from less than 60% propylene glycol to a stable part of vegetable glycerin 40%.
The price of 6.50 € may seem higher than the average juice in this category but only the taste result can tell us if it is appropriate.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes.
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The information is complete and bloom on the bottle as colchic in the meadows. DLUO, batch number, detailed composition showing the normative states of each component (USP / PE), everything is set in motion to inform consequently the vapoteur.
The legal part is not left behind since all the elements necessary and made compulsory by the application of the PDT are present and clear. The notice, new gives the regulation, is no exception and comes under the repositionable label. It contains all the precautions for use and warnings intended by the legislator.
The mandatory and maximum content of 10ml is still quite difficult to swallow even if, in this case and for this type of juice, it seems to match the target customer.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The bottle is dark PET, flexible enough to ensure easy filling of any atomizer, helped by a dropper fine enough to fit anywhere. Standard protections are there and will ensure the safety of your children, pets, favorite politicians and any other mammal likely to confuse an e-liquid and a soda.
The label is beautiful and well designed. The general perception is an elegance all restraint and a certain modernity. It's pretty, it's obvious at the overloaded stall of your favorite shop and it will not serve you when you show it to your friends.
In short, a packaging well done and well thought out.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Tobacco Blond, Tobacco Brown
- Definition of taste: Tobacco, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of: A traditional blonde / brown blend
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The taste is frank, direct and pleasant.
We have here a lightly sweet and sweet blond tobacco that evokes a young virginia. However, I feel a certain depth that I impute to the presence of a browner tobacco in the background. The Classic is aptly named and asserts itself as a tobacco whose first perception remains simple but effective.
However, slight notes of roasted cocoa, probably inherent in tobacco flavors used and not added, are sometimes noticeable and color beautifully juice.
The recipe is pleasant and fits perfectly in the pedagogical purpose of this liquid that should find its audience among smokers eager to overcome their addiction.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 36 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Narda, Origen V2Mk2, Nautilus X
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.8
- Materials used with the atomizer: Stainless, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The Classic will probably be used in a clearomiser rather tight and it falls rather well because it is very good. Around 12 / 14W in such a device, it gives the full extent of its taste with a rather warm / hot temperature. On a rebuildable, we can of course go much further and it will probably become more diffuse with a more substantial air intake but will maintain its taste balance.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All After during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.47 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
The Classic is an e-liquid for beginners and this is far from a fault. On the contrary, liquids like this one are crucial to allow smokers to join the big family of the vape.
Balanced and simple in appearance, it is more subtle when you start to tame it. Allday by vocation, he fulfills this role perfectly by being always constant and never disgusting.
The price would probably be better positioned below the fateful bar 6 € but, not being in the secret of the gods, I imagine it is explainable by the perceived quality of aromas and a successful assembly.
In conclusion, here is the typical liquid to advise a friend who looks with envy your new box to help him take the plunge.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.