Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: VapeCirKus
- Price of the tested packaging: 12.90 Euros
- Quantity: 20 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.72 Euros
- Price per liter: 720 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
VapeCirKus could not omit, in a range dedicated to the disciplines of the circus, the juggler, a key actor, master of the address and the space in movement. A gap filled by this greedy / fruity, packaged in tinted glass vial that preserves the juice moderately harmful UV.
This premium is available at 0, 3, 6 and 12 mg / ml nicotine L (natural from tobacco leaves), its quality base PE (European Pharmacopoeia) in 50 / 50 favors the return of aromas to the production of steam .
It is no longer necessary to present the laboratory of SAS VDLV, and its highly specialized team, which has produced, packaged and controlled this Juggler, he can now deliver his number for your greatest pleasure in complete safety.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: Yes. Be careful if you are sensitive to this substance
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Beware the harmlessness of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.25 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
An e-liquid from a pioneer brand of the vape safe, presents all the information and safety guarantees required by the regulations, so it is the case of the latter, the no-fault, "TPD ready" with bonus a DLUO for the distracted ones who forget, or lose their jar until they do not remember when they got it.
The vial itself, has all the safety of use, the glass (neutral material) is the best ally for the optimum conservation of the compounds of the assembly, the pipette allows you an easy filling, without risk of coating your fingers or juice clothes, unless you are particularly clumsy.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
In the continuity of the aesthetics of the range, VapeCirKus, with a different original lettering (as for the other actors of the show) legibly names this liquid, on a gray background covered with light beams, as escaping from a capital to nocturnal skies.
The graphic part and the logo of the mark occupy the 2 / 3 of the surface of the label, leaving the last third to the legal information. The Juggler comes just in time to complement the already supplied staff (10 different flavors) of a range started last spring and probably doomed to remain long on the scene of the premium market.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Pastry, Milky
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Pastry, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of: a cat's tongue soaked in milk cream, with that discreet little blackberry taste.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
When cold uncorking, the indefinable pastry smell blends with a fragrance of blackberry more than perceptible and found on the tongue.This juice is moderately sweet, the cream of milk would remind almost a custard that would have replaced vanilla with blackberry, then comes the cereal pastry aspect.
In the vape, the chronology is turned upside down, the dominant note is a combination of cereals with milk, that comes to color the particular flavor of the blackberry at the end of the mouth.
The fruit clearly enhances the creamy overall sweetness of the blend, like the icing on the cake somehow.
The overall power is all in restraint, the aromatic components do not evolve in the register of foil, explosive or fresh, rather in the soft, creamy sweetness of a milky dessert. In the long run, the blackberry ends up being present throughout the chronology of feeling.
The length in the mouth is modest, I suspect the creators want to leave us on our hunger to encourage us to pull even more a long puff more, and so on ....
It's a subtly fruity gourmet, I'm not particularly adept of the genre, but I appreciate this juice by the authenticity of the renderings, and the almost palpable texture that characterizes the palate in the mouth.
At 6 mg the hit is light, but if you turn up the heat you will get a bigger hit. For the production of steam, the Juggler behaves normally, you do not pretend to compete during a cloud chasing contest, but you will have the pleasure to vape the flavors announced: cream, cereals, milk, berries.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 / 30 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Aeronaut (dripper)
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.65
- Materials used with the atomizer: Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The Aeronaut mounted by Toff in kanthal clapton coil (SC) at 0,65ohm and cotton, was the privileged witness of this test, say the craftsman, it will be more exact.
To 25 / 30W the rendering is fairly balanced, the nuances are present and normal steam, I had to adjust the AFC half open to not dilute the production too, I got a warm cold vape, all to is satisfactory. From 30W the vape becomes warmer, the milk and fruit power values fade in favor of the taste of cereals, and up to 40W, the vape becoming hot, the hit is also more marked.
From 40W tastes are linearized, melt and there is no question of discerning any nuance, the fruit has disappeared, and reappears timidly on expiration.
The most revealing range of flavors is in the normal power values for your fixture. Nothing beats the experience and your own judgment to confuse what I am here with your feelings, I just give you my impressions as they appeared to me in situation.
The juggler is transparent, it does not deposit residual unashamedly on the coil, so it will vapor indifferently in any dedicated atomizer flavors, available on the market.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - breakfast tea, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.33 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
In the premium range, developed for CirKus by real enthusiasts, were the actors of the key disciplines of the circus show, it lacked one and not least. The juices associated with these masters of the live show revealed a great mastery of the art of vaping, on the part of the designers Girondins. With an experience that is constantly questioned in terms of the safety of the vape, the Jongleur's team of creators have once again favored quality and authenticity, just as at the circus, we do not cheat.
Fans of the gourmet taste genre will appreciate its finesse and the balance of its dosage, without being a fundamentally original juice, it has the merit of restoring both the advertised tastes and texture that can provide milk cream or the cereals long soaked.
The chosen fruit, finally, brings an invigorating touch to this delicate dessert.
If you are looking for flavors with moderate power, a juice developed in the rules of art, carefully packaged and for a price content, you should not be disappointed liquids range Black CirKus and like me , satisfied with the fullness of the tastes they relay, steaming in the "norm" without seeking performance.
The Juggler has his place among his colleagues, will it be the ultimate creation of this range, or the promise of a new gourmet attraction? according to you…
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.