Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: The Vaporium
- Price of the tested packaging: 24 €
- Quantity: 60 ml
- Price per ml: 0.4 €
- Price per liter: 400 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 60%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The Vaporium is located in Aquitaine, Gironde and to be very precise, in Cadillac and Bordeaux. Their liquids are particularly worked and they have made the choice to add to their recipe no additive type koolada or refreshing agents. Their new range was introduced this winter and The Dawn is one of the fruity Prélude range. This recipe is mounted on a ratio of 40 / 60 PG / VG.
All Vaporium liquids are packaged in ready-to-use vials of 10ml ie nicotine in 0, 3,6, or 12 mg / ml of nicotine. You will still find The Dawn in a bottle of 30 or 60ml, nicotine free. By specifying the rate of nicotine you want, The Vaporium will provide you with the necessary boosters. You can get up to 80 ml of finished product. Note that nicotine is included in the price. The Dawn has been delivered to me in a bottle of 60ml and you will find it at the price of 24 €, which classifies it as entry-level products.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: No
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Vaporium collaborates with the laboratory LFEL, laboratory of the E-Liquid French for the manufacture of its juices. All Vaporium vials are presented in a PET plastic bottle with child safety. The compounds of each flavor comply with PE standards (European Pharmacopoeia). All e-liquids Vaporium have MSDS (Safety Data Sheet). All the pictograms of prevention are visible on the support, the bottle is identified by a lot number and a DLUO.
On the side of the label, you will be informed of the name, phone number and address of the manufacturer. At the bottom of the visual are the PG / VG ratio and the nicotine content in the vial. The Vapelier even adds some recommendations to achieve the addition of nicotine in the product. No error on this chapter.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The Vaporium teamed up with an illustrator painter from Aquitaine who signed all the visuals of the products. His name: Ti Yee Cha. I like his dreamy world, childish, a peaceful world that goes well with the liquids offered by Le Vaporium. Flasks are supports for the art and allow their diffusion.
The label therefore gives pride of place to the artist and relegates on one side information to the consumer. The typography is original but very legible and airy. This signed label, like those of other liquids, is part of the idea that The Vaporium wants to stay in the craft and wants to offer original products, quality without falling into the ease and the chip.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Herbal, Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Let's go to tasting ... The Dawn is a tea, that's for sure. The smell of tea emerges, quickly followed by that of the barely ripe strawberry. By cons, I did not perceive the jasmine. Maybe a little bergamot. The overall smell is nice and powerful. Rather sweet.
At the taste level, tea is first. We find the bitterness. Strawberry brings a nice tangy flavor. It is a strawberry that is not ripe, juicy but green. The description of the liquid is therefore realistic. She is very well made. Bergamot is also present, a little behind. On the other hand, the jasmine does not arrive until the end of the mouth, really at the end of the vape, and it is very subtle because, with its powerful aroma, it could have carried away everything. The Dawn is a complex liquid, subtle and finely realized.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave 22 SS Alliancetech Vapor
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.45 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The finesse of this recipe deserves simplicity. Exit the power. It is to be vexed between 20 and 30W not to overpower the flavors. I closed the hatches of the airflow to appreciate the mix and taste all its riches.
In the evening, under the stars, The Dawn will invite you to dream. It is a gentle liquid that is conducive to cocooning.
- Recommended times of day: Morning, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, End of evening with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Lovers of liquids with the flavors of tea, attention !!! The Dawn will make you capsize. The Vaporium recipe is subtle, finely crafted and so original. This strawberry-flavored tea with a hint of bergamot and jasmine is very well dosed.
I have only one word to say, I loved it. The Vapelier awards him a Top Juice!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.