- [/ if] Price of the tested product: 14.90 Euros
- Product category according to its selling price: Entry level (from 1 to 35 euros)
- Atomizer type: Classic Dripper
- Number of resistances allowed: 2
- Resistor Type: Classic Reconstructible, Rebuildable Micro Coil
- Type of wicks supported: Silica, Cotton, Ekowool
- Quantity in milliliters announced by the manufacturer: 1
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
The Caterpillar is a small entry-level dripper of good quality, perfect for a beginner wanting to start in the world of rebuildable.
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Width or Diameter of the product in mms: 22
- Length or height of the product in mms as it is sold, but without its drip tip if it is present, and regardless of the length of the connection: 28
- Weight in grams of the product as sold, with its drip tip if it is present: 49
- Material constituting the product: Stainless steel, Brass
- Form Factor Type: Igo L / W
- Number of component parts without screws and washers: 3
- Number of threads: 3
- Quality of the threads: Average
- Number of O-rings, Dript-Tip excluded: 2
- Quality of O-rings present: Good
- O-Ring Positions: Drip-Tip Connection, Bottom Cap - Tank
- Capacity in milliliters actually usable: 1
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? Yes
Rating of the vapelier as to feelings quality: 3.5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
With a nice look this atomizer allows mounting in single and double coil but the airflow is only for double.
The joints have a perfect fit, post fasteners do its job but the tightening remains imprecise.
The screws are made of brass a material that I appreciate moderately in a zone in contact with the liquid
- Connection type: 510
- Adjustable positive plot? No, a flush mount can only be guaranteed through an adjustment of the positive pad of the battery or the mod on which it will be installed
- Presence of a regulation of the flow of air? Yes, but only fixed
- Diameter in mms maximum of the air regulation possible: 5
- Minimum diameter in mms of the air regulation possible: 1
- Positioning of the air regulation: The positioning does not benefit the resistors effectively
- Spray chamber type: Conventional / Wide
- Heat dissipation of the product: Low
Reviewer's comments on functional features
The airflow is located laterally via 5 1 hole mm on each side of the atomizer, a rotating ring allows to open from 1 to 5.
Note that the 5 holes are spread over a fairly large distance and therefore do not all benefit from the resistance.
- Drip tip type: 510 Only
- Presence of a Drip-Tip? Yes, the vaper can immediately use the product
- Length and type of drip-tip present: Long
- Quality of the present drip-tip: Medium (not very pleasant in the mouth)
Reviewer's comments on the Drip-Tip
The drip tip provides is imposing very imposing and for me is not very fitting with the atomizer, mail it has the merit to be present what is not the case on atomiser much more expensive.
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: Yes
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? Yes
- Presence of a user manual? No
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? No
- Does the manual explain ALL features? No
Vapelier's note on packaging: 2 / 5
Reviewer's comments on conditioning
The atomizer is delivered in a cardboard box with foam housing, nothing to say on that side.
Note that it comes with two micro coil pre mount, I advise you to use your own editing and not those delivered (we do not know where to hang out)
Appreciations in use
- Transport facilities with mod of test configuration: Ok for an inside jacket pocket (no deformations)
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Easy, even standing in the street, with a simple tissue paper
- Filling facilities: Easy, even standing in the street
- Easy to change resistors: Easy but requires a workspace to lose nothing
- Is it possible to use this product throughout the day with several vials of EJuice? Yes perfectly
- Was there leak after one day of use? Yes
- In the event of leaks during tests, descriptions of the situations in which they occurred
Level leak is not a colander attention all the same to close the aiflow during a transport
Note from Vapelier on the ease of use: 3.5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on the use of the product
Simple design this atomizer is perfect for who wants to get their hands on rebuildable.
Recommendations for use
- With which type of mod is it advisable to use this product? Electronics AND Mechanics
- With which mod model is it advisable to use this product? Electronics or mechanics depending on the type and number of resistor use.
- With which type of EJuice is it advisable to use this product? All liquids without problem
- Description of the test configuration used: Use with liquids having a VG ration greater than 50 / 50 in double coils on mechanical mod and electronic box.
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: With a resistance greater than 0.8 ohm (below the airflow does not follow) on an electronic box or on a mechanical mod.
was the product liked by the reviewer: Yes
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 3.5 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
The mood ticket of the reviewer
This dripper at a very attractive price makes it possible to put the world of the reconstructible within the reach of all the purses, let's agree it is not a lightning of war both in flavor and in production of vapor but nevertheless it is simple of use , has a good overall quality, and will allow anyone who wants to evolve his vape and clearomizer to the world of rebuildable at a slower.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.