Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Pulp
- Price of the tested packaging: 9.90 Euros
- Quantity: 20 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.5 Euros
- Price per liter: 500 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 30%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Pulp is a brand created by enthusiastic people who understand certain things in the way of making liquids and producing them. Make good quality products, with tight prices, while not neglecting the specifications attached to this economy.
The brand works its offspring in France. She must be irreproachable on all points and she is in this category.
Bottle only 20 ml for an attractive price of 9.90 €, the 10ml to 4.95 € → attractive I tell you!
Overall readability very satisfactory for typography, despite PG / VG rates that should be increased at the police level.
There are four levels of nicotine: 0, 6, 12 and 18 mg. Mine being 6 mg because it is the maximum that my body can support. After, I see planes on rails and trains playing cello rooftops while everyone knows it takes a violin!
The range has more than thirty rich and varied flavors. Impossible not to find happiness.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Take the bottle in your hand. Put your finger on the label and make him 360 °. Then a high / low then a low / high. Wrap your little finger around the cap and try to open it. It's hard huh?!? Normal, this is roughly the power that can have a small child (test done).
By decrypting all this, you will have a secure vial in hand, with duplicate marking for the visually impaired. You will also have taken the time to notice that the alert messages, the contacts, the expiry date and the batch number are indicated.
What's more normal for a French product manufactured in our country than to be at the forefront of health safety?
No alcohol or essential oil and undiluted with water. This is the top Charlotte !!!
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
For the box, it will go fast: There is none ... Next. The plastic used for the bottle is excellent. Thick and resistive just right. The color devolving to this juice is brown, symbolizing the coffee bean: Normal.
From the outset, the look is guided to the essentials of the product: brand, nicotine level, product name. The informational ergonomics are grouped to know "Ki de Kon so is it"?
The design is certainly primary, but it is fly and it is essential in the market revolving around this kind of range.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Coffee
- Definition of taste: Coffee, Alcoholic
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: The coffee.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
By opening, we know right away what we are dealing with: coffee. And the one who drapes himself in his most beautiful aroma. Typical Italian in its scent, it is deposited as a sensation of foam, cream on the lips from the first suction. A kind of impression of light veil grazes my mucous membranes.
A pasty footprint, consistent, fully covers the inside of the mouth. A present density, as if a matter took its functions to accompany this moment of vape.
I have a slight perception of liquor in the product. Not a strong alcohol, rather slender. Although apparently there is none in the recipe. Maybe a specific aroma, to draw this coffee on the side of the Italian regions?
We are in a real liquid that accompanies the moment "pleasure" of end of meal.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Nectar tank / Subtank mini
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.6
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The Nectar tank suits him to delight. Its tank being reduced and its optimum means of absorption, it allows a filling at least for a tasting moment limited in time. By sending 20W a resistance value of 0.60Ω and Fiber Freaks as a flavor absorber, it magnifies this little coffee with so charming scrolls.
The subtank (mini for me), with proprietary resistance to 1.2Ω, also suits him with a less massive effect in the perception of the creamy effect.
It's the choice of everyone, but I will advise rebuildable atomizers. First, to keep this creamy side, then to avoid having to change your sealed resistances too quickly because, like any liquid coffee, it takes possession of your cotton and it will remain "ad vitam æternam".
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning - Breakfast coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.2 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
St Amour coffee is a beautiful liquid name. It would have done less if he had been called: "In the tobacco bar of the Rue des Martyrs". Admittedly, this juice presents the reflections of 50's, with this motley crowd that dragged on the side of St Germain des Prés. We are a long way from "Beer, it's like it's my brother ......"
Jazzy atmosphere at the dawn of the glorious thirty that began. Just like this time, this juice represents foggy mornings with crowds coming out of the vaults, blue notes and haze full of the head.
We ask ourselves at the local troquet to enjoy the little coffee of the dawn that is on the horizon. A little espresso not too tight, a surprising normality which, like the real one, is made for certain times of the day and not continuously.
That's why I can not think of it as allday. On the other hand, it is completely in phase with the key moments of the day.
It benefits as well as its aura of conviviality to the bringing together of two loving beings who, cross-legged and arms brushing against each other, take advantage of this moment to tell each other about the flowers and the fresh love of the first moments.
"Everybody needs somebody ...." (Solomon Burke)
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.