Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: BordO2
- Price of the tested packaging: 34.9 €
- Quantity: 100ml
- Price per ml: 0.35 €
- Price per liter: 350 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 75%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?: Do not know
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.67 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Liquids BordO2 brand are made in Bordeaux and are available in three ranges, the classics, premiums and finally the pack "Oh my God" which is part of "The Baroness".
It is offered in a soft plastic bottle with a capacity of 100ml of juice, the PG / VG ratio is 25 / 75 and the nicotine level is 0mg / ml.
The product is distributed in a cardboard box, inside which is, in addition to the juice, a bottle of 60ml to possibly "boost" the whole.
The packaging is well supplied, I particularly appreciate the presence of the bottle of 60ml to customize its liquid!
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Regarding the information on legal and security compliance in force, we see that we have all the mandatory information for this type of product, namely:
- The name and brand of the liquid
- The lot number as well as the deadline for optimal use
- The details of the manufacturer
- The composition of the juice
- Recommendations on the use of the liquid
- The ratio of PG / VG as well as the nicotine level
The whole legal information is present, however, it will be necessary to open the box containing the liquid for all the find because on the box is indicated only the name of the juice, the rate of nicotine and the brand of the product.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging of the liquids composing the range "Oh my god!" Is really well studied. A pretty cardboard box, a little like some perfumes, with a beautiful label on the front on which is inscribed the name of the juice with its logo. On one of the sides is indicated the content of the packaging, the rest is pretty well decorated in the manner "jumble".
Once the "box" opened, we find the vial with the liquid 100ml with next to that of 60ml type "unicorne" to nicotine its juice, and also a small card with the logo on one side and the name of the liquid and the other method to possibly "boost" its juice.
A very good packaging really well done and provided!
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Sweet, Pastry
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Pastry chef
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I would not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
From the opening of the bottle "The Baroness" emits a sweet smell of strawberry and pastry cake and sweet.
In terms of taste sensations, the report is almost the same, the strawberry is present, the pastry side also with a very light tip of sweet. The homogeneity between the olfactory and taste sensations is perfect.
The aromatic power of the liquid is strong, the ingredients of the recipe are well felt and well dosed. The strawberry that seems to dominate the smell is sweet, the flavor "pastry" is quite light, which allows to obtain a composition that is not disgusting.
The flavors are really well balanced even if the ingredients are felt almost simultaneously at the expiration, it is easy to discern the two main tastes of the liquid.
It is a good juice type "greedy", pleasant to vape, it is light and sweet and the flavors are all well felt and well dosed.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 28W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: ammit 22
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.18Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
It is with a power of 28W that I, with my configuration, could fully appreciate "The Baroness".
With this power of vape, with the inspiration, the sensation of "greedy fruity" is felt then at the expiration, the flavors of the strawberry are pronounced a little more with at the same time those of the pastry cake.
If I get a little more power, it is the flavors of the strawberry that seem to manifest a little more to the detriment of those "pastry", gradually decreasing the power of vape we find the pastry flavors of the recipe.
It is a "gourmet" juice, which must be vaped at middle powers to keep the balance of flavors and especially that of the side "pastry chef".
Whatever the power of vape tested, the juice has always remained "soft" and "light", not sickening.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Coffee breakfast, Aperitif, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, All afternoon during the activities of everyone
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.35 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
"The Baroness" is a juice "fruity gourmand" whose ingredients are well dosed and balanced which allows to obtain a soft liquid, light and not disgusting.
It will certainly be necessary to pay attention to the different settings of the power of vape to savor this juice to the full and thus to be able to keep the side "fruity gourmand" of the composition.
A good achievement on the part of BordO2 for enthusiasts of "gourmands" but also for others ...
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.