Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: The Vaporium
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 60%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The "Anarchist Bar" is made by the French manufacturer of e-liquids "The Vaporium", this juice is part of the range named "The Initiates". The liquid is dispensed into a transparent soft plastic bottle with a capacity of 10ml, the nicotine level is 0mg / ml and its PG / VG ratio is 40 / 60. This ratio changes according to the nicotine dosage of the product, it becomes 60 / 40 for dosages ranging from 6 to 12mg / ml of nicotine.
The liquid is also available with a capacity of 60ml of juice in vials allowing the addition of nicotine boosters.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Nothing special about the safety and legal information in force, all the mandatory indications are present on the label of the bottle. So we find the name of the brand and the range, the name of the juice, the nicotine level is well indicated, the contact and coordinates of the manufacturer are visible and finally is also the ratio of PG / VG (even if I find it very difficult to read it ...) with also the lot number and the best use deadline.
Inside the label of the bottle are written instructions for use of the product with warnings and contraindications and any undesirable side effects.
Once again we find the coordinates of the manufacturer and finally, two pictograms.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The "Anarchist Bar" is proposed in a transparent soft plastic bottle with a capacity of 10ml. The size and shape of this bottle are "classic" but where the bottle comes out of the â € œlotâ € ™ is due to its label whose illustration is quite well made , for the range â € œHaikuâ € brand, itâ € ™ s the result of the work of the painter Ti Yee Cha.
All the elements are judiciously laid out on the label, in the center at the top the name of the brand and the range, in the middle an illustration referring to the name of the juice, and just below the name of the juice.
On one side of the label is the address of the website of the brand and the other, information about the characteristics of the liquid with the coordinates es and contact of the manufacturer with also the lot number and the BBD.
The design of the set is successful and enjoyable to watch.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Chocolate, Pastry
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Pastry, Chocolate, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The "Anarchist Bar" has, from the opening of the bottle, a pleasant smell of chocolate pastry, indeed, the perfumes that I could feel are those of biscuit and chocolate .
At the level of taste, the statement is almost identical to the olfactory sensations of chocolate biscuit flavors. It is a juice whose two dominant flavors are well proportioned and felt, it is both unctuous and light in the mouth.
The inspiration is sweet, the passage in throat light then to the expiration, the biscuit flavors appear first, followed by those of milk chocolate which remain in the mouth a short moment after having steamed, all together and really very sweet but also good.
The "Anarchist Bar" is supposed to be a juice with flavors of blond tobacco, biscuit, chocolate, with oat flakes but the main flavors that I could really feel are those of biscuit (of the biscuit type) ) and chocolate, flavors whose taste is really excellent and true to the real milk chocolate biscuit.
The homogeneity between the olfactory and taste sensations is perfect.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 26W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Wasp Nano
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.4Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
It was with a power of 26W that I could fully appreciate the tasting of the "Baron Anarchist". With this configuration, the steam is lukewarm, the inspiration is relatively soft, the missing hit (0mg / ml of nicotine), the expiration is really tasty and especially unctuous! The flavors of dry biscuits are felt as soon as they expire and then almost immediately followed by those of milk chocolate.
The whole remains very light, sweet and really tasty throughout the tasting, the flavors composing the juice are really good.
- Recommended Moments of the day: Morning, Morning - breakfast coffee, Morning - breakfast chocolate, Apero, Lunch / dinner, End to have lunch / dinner with a coffee, All the after-
- lunch during the activities of everyone, early evening to relax with a drink
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
â € œThe Baron Anarchistâ € made by Le Vaporium is a type of juice â € œtabac gourmandâ € to the flavors of blond tobacco, biscuit and chocolate. Even though I did not feel the totality of the ingredients in the recipe for this juice, the tasting was very pleasant but most of all really tasty.
I was also pleasantly surprised by the rendering of the aroma of this liquid, it is excellent, it really has the impression of having in the mouth a real chocolate biscuit.
What I also liked a lot, it is the unctuous appearance obtained in the mouth at the expiration.
The Vaporium therefore offers us a very greedy liquid whose rendering and flavors are excellent, with a tasteful and unctuous steam.
I attribute to him a "Top Jus" well deserved as the tasting was a real pleasure, I only have one word to say to finish, bravo!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.