Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Vdlv
- Price of the tested packaging: 12.9 Euros
- Quantity: 20 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.65 Euros
- Price per liter: 650 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Very original packaging. The bottle is amber glass anti-UV proudly displaying a label with a very careful graphic reminding the apogee of the circus of yesteryear. A great success.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: Yes. Be careful if you are sensitive to this substance
- Presence of distilled water: Do not know
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.38 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
No problem with this labeling. Everything is clearly indicated. Even the mention "Vapers Edition", used to identify products for lovers of dripper, is present.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
I love this graphic on the Black Cirkus range, a real effort has been made, hat down to the designer!
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity, Vanilla, Sweet, Patissière
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Confectionery, Alcoholic
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Despite its high glycerin content, the voltigeuse is a gourmet e-liquid and is more comfortable with relatively low powers. Indeed, on the Origen v3, the sweet spot is around 40w. Beyond that, the taste experience becomes blurred and the flavors are not so well defined anymore.
Forget the big power to fully enjoy this greed.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 40 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Very thick
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Origien v3
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.45
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Prefer a power between 15 and 25W on an RBA and 40W on dripper to reveal all the flavors. Because of its greedy character, too strong power will grill all the subtleties of this nectar.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, early evening to relax with a drink
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.53 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
A colorful juice, that's what La voltigeuse promises you from his perch.
It is first the taste of sweet yellow melon coming to mingle with a slightly tart yellow peach. What's better than a mix of good summer fruits to start the day.
It's refreshing and slightly tart. Just right.
Thanks to Vdlv for this discovery.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.