Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: BordO2
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 30%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
BordO2 is not used to leaving anything in the field of chance and the Classic range has not been made uncertain. Several factors must be put in place and the Bordeaux company responds point by point.
The liquid of the day, called Mint Tea, meets the criteria that are created for new vapers. A serious product that meets all expectations. A rate of PV / VG 70 / 30 to highlight the flavor, a simplicity of practice thanks to its size of 10 ml PET, clear and precise information to get straight to the goal etc ... ..
The nicotine levels are 0, 6, 11 and 16mg / ml and the price remains in the logic of the market up to 5,90 €. So, in the saddle for the country of Tuaregs.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
BordO2 has already made its way into this universe that leaves nothing to chance. The Vape Products Directive asks for certain things that BordO2 provides. You can dive into the world of this mint tea by focusing only on the temperature of the bubbling of your teapot.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
A range that works towards simplicity of taste, the universe created by BordO2 fits well. A color to schematize the aroma director and this is more than enough to put the user in a condition that he can control.
The Classic range is made for this and it makes it just right in every respect with this reference. Whoever says mint tea calls the image of greenery and its eponymous color is green so it's perfect.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Herbal (Thyme, Rosemary, Coriander), Peppermint, Sweet
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Spicy (oriental), Herbal, Peppermint, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The scent is not the most glaring with this kind of master aroma used for this recipe by BordO2. It is rather soft and light during its evaporation.
Gustatively, the tea is well transcribed. A bit bitter in flavor with a dose of sugar relatively minimalist but that accompanies this plant very particular taste.
The mint is supported and manages to make with the tea a vigorous recipe that remains long in the mouth.
One can not say that one is in a typical form of oriental tea as it should be but of a good mint tea maintained and European.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 17W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Strong
- Atomizer used for the review: Serpent Mini / Hadaly
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1.2Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
It is rather advisable to put it in vaporization with values combining the beginner vape and settings arousing more the flavor than the clouds. Being worked on 70 / 30 of PG / VG, the low powers will bring out the flavors of this liquid mixing plant and mint.
It can support much more but if you want to stay in the standards of its design table, the 20W will be more than sufficient in this case. For the value of the resistances, it is ditto, to be in the desired mention, 1,2Ω to 1,5Ω are good companions to take the "Tea Time" to the Eastern mode.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - breakfast tea, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for the insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.41 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Many e-liquid manufacturers have this reference in their catalog. That of BordO2, it is in the standards. It's a good recipe, well written and well mastered that exposes the different feelings as it should.
Then, which market is it on? An intermediary walk where he cohabitates with some others. So why not put it in your list of upcoming liquids? He deserves it amply.
I would gladly put it in mine because if a taste of mint tea flavor better suited to our countries stretched my arms over a short period, the vaper would undeniably fill this desire.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.