Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Yes Attitude
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.30 €
- Quantity: 10ml
- Price per ml: 0.63 €
- Price per liter: 630 €
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 4mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cap equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
A new passage through the city of the famous corsair Robert Charles Surcouf, to discover a juice of the range Happy.
A range very funky in its image, it is proposed to us in glass vials of 10 ml for the nicotine versions with 4 or 8 mg (one also finds zero) or in bottle of 50 ml in soft plastic with zero "boostable" .
On the side of the ratio PG / VG, we are on fat 30 / 70, so we will obviously opt for a vape a muscular hair.
We are rather on premium juices but the price is reasonable.
The "frigate" of the day is called "Sweet", of the soft spirit 70's what does it give? For our creator Malouin, it's a custard, caramel, red fruits, popcorn. It is a greedy on paper, it remains only to taste it.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: Yes. Be careful if you are sensitive to this substance
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Our corsair is not a pirate. He went to one of the most famous laboratories in France. Indeed, LFEL is heavy, serious, everything is perfectly transparent, no mandatory information is missing.
We find the notice hidden under the repositionable label.
Serious, no worries in sight, you can go safely.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The spirit of these juices is very "Jackie Brown", we are on the style "funk seventies" so dear to the fans of this musical and cultural period, so rich in colors, joy, celebration and lightness.
It's fun as presentation, we are really on something "happy". It is similar for each recipe in its design and formatting. But the dominant colors differ to inform you about the flavor, at a glance.
The layout, the typography, the assembly of the colors, everything is totally connected with the funky groove spirit of the brand which is posed in the center of the label in a style that inevitably makes me think of one of the best films of Tarantino.
To conclude, the glass bottle of 10ml is more adequate with the premium spirit of the juice.
A product well presented, well in line with the spirit that defends this small Breton brand.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Vanilla, Sweet, Pastry, Confectionery (Chemical and sweet)
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Pastry, Vanilla, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I would not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: In terms of flavors, we are a bit in the spirit of Fuu's curiosities.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
We are promised a caramel custard custard recipe with berries and popcorn. We are told a recipe:
"That will remind you just as much of Grandma's creams as her deliciously acidic fruit berry pies like the slamming chords of a" Nile Rodgers "".
So indeed, we have a cream with vanilla notes soft and diffuse. The caramel is a very thin film on the surface. The fruits of the woods are strewn here and there, without ever being able to express themselves in a regular way, thus losing the announced acidity. Popcorn is very subtle, maybe too much.
A recipe very suitable, very sweet, perhaps too much to satisfy the greediest.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 50W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Thick
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: UD Skywalker
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
As one might guess, given the ratio PG / VG 30 / 70 it takes a few watts for the flavors of this juice can be expressed. A small 50W on an aerial atomizer. It is not forbidden to vape in MTL but this tends to condense the aromas.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning - Chocolate breakfast, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.25 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The sweet is the juice that wants to be the most greedy of this happy range. A cream custard, topped with a thin film of caramel in which we find some berries, and a very slight breath of popcorn.
The juice is well in line with this description, the flavors are rather fine and subtle. Therefore, we can say that it is a good juice, sweet greedy.
Only, I admit that even if I recognize him undeniable qualities, this juice left me a little on my hunger.
I had in mind a greedy and creamy desert more generous. With this image 70's, I was expecting more a very funcky title that moves and in the end, I realize that it is rather a little quiet slow.
I would have liked a vanilla warmer, caramel a little thicker, wild berries with a little more pep, and a popcorn more frank.
So if you followed me, we have a light gourmet juice made for those who fear the recipes too "heavy".
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.