Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: BordO2
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 30%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
We are once again a hook on the side of Bordeaux with this liquid Sweet Carnival of the classic range.
The classic range is the entry level at our friends BordO2. It is available in 10 ml plastic vials, adopts a PG / VG ratio of 70 / 30 and is available in 0, 6, 11 and 16 nicotine mg. In short, this range adopts all the codes of the juice intended for the primo-vapoteurs.
I am sure that many of you will have discovered the flavor behind the name Sweet Carnival. For those who do not see, the juice of the day takes the flavor of the tutti frutti sweet Arlequin. A classic present at many brands, so let's look at the version that is proposed to us today.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
As always with BordO2, no problem of compliance with this juice. Everything is there, including the famous notice imposed by the TPD. It is hidden under the repositionable label. A single remark on this precise juice: the bottom of the label is yellow and the writing is white, the difference in contrast between the two colors does not correctly decipher the composition of the juice.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Bof
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
For this classic range, we make in the "simple and effective": a label with colors evoking the flavor of the juice. For our Sweet Carnival, we find a kind of gradient that starts from orange, goes through the pink and ends with yellow. All inscriptions are printed in white on this colored background. We find of course, on the front, the logo of the Bordeaux brand in the foreground, then the name of the juice, the rest of the label being devoted to mandatory legal information.
It is quite correct given the level of range of this product, nothing wrong.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Fruity, Chemical (does not exist in nature), Confectionery (Chemical and sweet)
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Confectionery
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: No
- This liquid reminds me of: A long list of similar aromas.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 3.75 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The Arlequin candy is a great classic of the vape. Normally, we must find a slightly tart tutti frutti flavor.
To the smell, no doubt, we have the confectionery of Lutti, even if I find the smell not very strong compared to other juice of the same species that I could taste.
At the tasting, no surprise, a multi-fruit chemical flavor, typical of this confectionery, with its small hint of acidity, settles in the palace. It's faithful, no problem, but I find it a bit "light". Indeed, I am not a big fan of this type of liquid, but usually it is more marked and have a higher aromatic power.
So, we could find that good because this type of perfume quickly becomes heavy when it is too concentrated but here, I think we are probably a little too much below average, which could leave the fans of this confectionery on their hunger.
So I will say that our Sweet Carnival is perhaps a little too wise, but it remains very correct and, for the first-time vapoteur he is addressing, the dosage will probably be enough.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 18 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Taifun Gsl in Dripper mode
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.8
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Even if this name evokes a colorful party, stay well. A rather tight vape, with reasonable power, will be ideal to enjoy our fruity treat.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.17 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
So ? Nice or Rio?
Our Sweet Carnival is rather close to the carnival of Nice, wiser, less exuberant, less extravagant, than the great Brazilian carnival.
Indeed, our Harlequin Bordeaux plays on the map of the subtle. The flavor is faithful, but not very intense, probably not intense enough for a candy flavor. For me, the flavors of this category must be a little explosive, sweet, tart and chemical.
Here, BordO2 has made an ideal juice for primo who want to take off basic flavors, without being ready for more oily and rich in flavor. But for those who have already evolved on this new course, I think that our Sweet Carnival will be a bit too shy. It will not be unpleasant, but it will prove too smooth to fully satisfy this population.
In conclusion, you will not have Rio but for those who are not ready for this type of exotic destination, a small passage through Nice will probably satisfy you.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.