Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having loaned the material for the review: Cotton: Holy Fiber / Liquid: Eliquid France
- Price of the tested packaging: 24 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.48 €
- Price per liter: 480 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Sunset Lover is a fruity liquid from the Fruizee range created by Eliquid France.
Offered in a vial of 10ml, you'll find the Nicotine Sunset Lover in 0, 3, 6, 12 and even, let's be crazy, 18 mg / ml nicotine.
I completely adhere to the desire to nicotine strong liquids. For first-time vapors, those who stop smoking, the possibility of being closer to their nicotine consumption is essential in stopping smoking. Too few manufacturers offer their liquids in 18mg / ml.
Sunset Lover is also available in a bottle of 50ml that you can nicotine in 3 or 6mg / ml by adding one or two boosters. The recipe is established on a PG / VG ratio of 70 / 30 and will therefore favor the production of steam. This is also why the aromas have been reinforced in the recipe.
Sunset Lover is distributed at the price of 6 € for vials of 10ml and 24 € for vials of 50ml. This classifies it in the liquids proposed at the entry level.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
No worries on this side, Eliquid France fulfills all legal and security obligations. Thus, we find the imposed pictograms, the composition of the liquid, the rate of nicotine, a consumer contact on the back of the bottle.
The batch number and the BBD are on the right side of the bottle.
Information about the product and its use can be found on the left side of the display, including the PG / VG ratio, vial capacity and the fact that the liquid is fresh.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
When I saw the color of the liquid ... neon yellow ... I told myself that I was going to have to vap something not very natural ... Between us, I know that what makes the eliquides, is not organic! But from there to be fluo ... personally, it does not give me envy. So I poured a little liquid in a cup to see ... and the liquid was transparent! phew! Eliquid France, has nothing to reproach for it is the bottle that is tinted, not the liquid. Here I am reassured !
So, the bottle is in fluorescent yellow tinted plastic, the glossy blue visual with the name of the range written across orange red colors. In smaller, the name of the product. This visual is peppy. I like the information PG / VG, the capacity are very visible, written in very big on the side.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Lemon
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Fruit, Lemon
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Sunset Lover is a fresh, not to say iced, red-berry-flavored liquid. Proceed methodically, and open the bottle ... The smell that emerges is lemony. I do not smell of red fruits as far as I'm concerned. I have rather sour candy scents.
In the test of taste, the lemon also prevails very frankly. The flavor is that of a ripe yellow lemon, quite sweet and obviously acidic. The cold koolada, fairly well dosed, masks the flavor of red fruits? Or is the lemon too powerful? I feel very little taste of some red fruits whatsoever. At the end of the vape, on expiration, what remains in the mouth is the fresh and sweet liquid.
The exhaled vapor is dense. It's a fresh lemon-dominant liquid that is not sickening and very pleasant to drink.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 35 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave 22 SS Alliancetech Vapor
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.3 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
The koolada prevents me from vaper this kind of liquid in the morning. It's too aggressive for my taste buds. I prefer to book fresh liquids for the afternoon. But the tastes and the colors ...
This liquid is very suitable for primo vapers, because of its potential to be highly nicotine, as I explained above. Nevertheless, it will be necessary to be attentive to the resistances used, the ratio PG / VG telling me that the liquid is thick and viscous. A dripper or a rebuildable atomizer would be ideal.
The power of vape and the opening of the airflow will easily bend to your liking, depending on your ability to handle the cold.
- Recommended moments of the day: Aperitif, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Passed the fear of turning into a radioactive monster after vaping a product to the color fluo fluo, I must recognize that Sunset Lover is a liquid lemon flavor very pleasant. Fresh, light, acid, it wakes up the taste buds and refreshes the afternoons.
I am frustrated, however, that I have not felt more of the berries promised in the recipe. It can be used in All Day without problem. His grade of 4,59 gives him a Top Juice.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.