Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Liquid: O'Juicy Cotton: Holy Fiber
- Price of the tested packaging: 24 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.48 €
- Price per liter: 480 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
While we have just given the start of the Route du Rhum, here I am about to enjoy a liquid that will set the tone: Sun Tropic! I hasten to learn about this juice that bears a name of multihull! The Sun Tropic beats the Belgian flag because it is manufactured in O'Juicy's workshops. He invites us to embark with him to discover a wedding of exotic fruits. It seemed to me that it was a solo race ... But it's good to share too!
So here is Sun Tropic, proposed in bottle of 60ml containing 50ml e-liquid overboosted in aroma and without nicotine (0mg). You can enrich it with one or more nicotine boosters to accommodate your taste. O 'Juicy also proposes to boost your liquid with a Nicoboost Ice ® which will add in addition to nicotine, a touch of freshness to your liquid. It's a good idea to give the consumer the choice of the fee. Some people do not like the addition of Koolada and prefer the natural taste. Nicoboost Ice® are not delivered with the liquid, but it's good to know that it exists.
The recipe is based on a PG / VG 50 / 50 base, perfect balance between steam and taste.
The cruise for the tropics will cost you 24 €, and this allows Sun Tropic to rank in the entry-level juices.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: No
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: No. This product does not provide traceability information!
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The multihull is moored to the pontoon to check security aspects and ensure the papers are in order. Let's go around together. What seems strange to me ... I do not see the shadow of a pictogram ... The race commissioner whispered in my ear that it is normal, this juice being without nicotine, it does not need to be stigmatized! Other non-nicotine fluids often carry pictograms, but in fact they are not mandatory.
However, the lot number and the expiry date are information required by the legislator and the Sun Tropic label does not mention them. An oversight of the manufacturer? I hope! These are two important pieces of information for product traceability and consumer safety. The Sun Tropic will have a handicap of size in the race to the Top Juice! Let's hope that the rest of the tasting goes off without a hitch ...
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The bottle of Sun Tropic comes with a glossy paper that gives a nice impression of quality. The fruits used in the recipe are gathered in a swirl of water and offer a beautiful visual. While browsing on the O'Juicy website, I noticed that the other liquids in the Sun range looked the same. The fruits of course change and the color of the background also.
The nicotine level, the PG / VG ratio and the name of the liquid complete the label. On the back of the bottle, I find in several languages, the ingredients and the name of the manufacturer.
The label is beautiful and makes you want to taste this mixture.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Menthol if Nicoboost Ice® is added
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The bottle was delivered with a Nicoboost Ice ®. I did a preliminary tasting so that the freshness masks the taste too much. On the other hand, it is necessary to wait three days after enrichment of this Nicoboost Ice ® to be able to taste again. At the olfactory level, the Sun Tropic keeps its promises. The mango, very fragrant and ripe comes first, followed closely by the fruit of passion.
In the test of taste, I note (without nicotinic addition of fresh booster) the presence of a note of very discreet freshness that makes me think that adding more fresh to the recipe, it will become frosted ... But back to our fruits. The mango is deliciously ripe and sweet. It goes very well with the fruit of passion very fragrant. Many flavors emerge from these two fruits. The acidity and the juicy arrive at the end of the vape with the kiwi a little green and lychee. The flavor of lychee is not what characterizes it the most. On the other hand it is very juicy and completes well the mixture at the end of the vape. The steam is dense and pleasant. This juice is vape very easily without being disgusting. He is quite sweet.
So I come back three days later to tell you what Nicoboost Ice ® brings to the recipe. In addition to the fact that nicotine brings a more intense hit, the freshness is also present and hides the sweet taste of our fruits. For my part, I prefer to keep the note very discreet freshness felt during the first tasting. But this is a story of taste ...
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave 22 SS Alliancetech Vapor
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.4Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Sun Tropic is a juice suitable for all types of equipment and all types of vapers! Its very balanced PG / VG ratio will keep flavor and cloud and your resistances in good condition.
On the other hand, it is a balanced juice in its flavors. I recommend it to the first-vipers lovers of fruity Allday. The vape can be airy, the flavor of the liquid is powerful enough for that. However, be careful not to use too much power, the fruit is getting warm!
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.26 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Here we are, ready to dock. The Sun Tropic is a nice juice, very rich in taste with a hint of freshness, just right for me. But you will have the choice to modify this freshness by choosing or not to add the Nicoboost Ice® proposed by O'Juicy. For me, the trip went smoothly, the winds were nice and blew in the sails. But, do I need to remind him? We left with a handicap of several miles due to an "omission" of information ...
The Top Juice escapes Sun Tropic and it's a shame because the sun of the tropics was at the rendezvous.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.