Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: AVAP
- Price of the tested packaging: 19.90 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.4 €
- Price per liter: 400 €
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € / ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable?
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for the filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cork equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of nicotine dosage in bulk on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
In the wake of a "Orange Mandarin" succeeded to perfection in this range Devil Squiz Avap, I start on the second element: a "Strawberry Rhubarb" which seems very auspicious. I hope to find the effect "wow" that procured me the first. Even with a little luck a "wow wow" effect that will have the advantage of annoying my cat, the old beast having horror canines of all kinds.
We are therefore faced with a bottle of 50ml very clean on it and which does not contain nicotine. Be aware, however, that this fluid, like the whole range from which it is derived, is available in 10ml and 0, 3, 6, 11 and 16mg / ml of nicotine. This will satisfy everyone and it's perfect as well.
We are on a ratio 50 / 50 PG / VG, great classic that I particularly like because it offers us the best of both worlds: taste and steam.
A small regret however: the color frankly red of the liquid which implies the use of a dye. In the absence of data on the bottle, I will therefore assume that it is the Ponceau 4R, otherwise known as E124, which is not frankly the top health question. But give the benefit of the doubt to this beautiful brand that treats us of its productions hoping that it is a dye more friendly.
Go, scalpel and scalpel and we go to the analysis of the juice.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: No
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch Number Labeling: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Avap knows its subject well and gives us an inventory in the Prévert of all the legal warnings in force as well as all the necessary informative elements. All? No, only one still resists the invader (me): the missing mention of the dye. It would have been simple and useful to establish the presence without distorting the security.
Of course, we do not have a pictogram for the visually impaired but we are in the nails of the law since, as you know, it is useless on e-liquid without nicotine. In short, good work that lacks only a few things to be perfect.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Is the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in accordance with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
We are dealing with a very honest invoice packaging. It's simple but tasteful. I particularly appreciate the clarity of the well-highlighted information as well as the decision to choose the red, green and white hues to illustrate the name of the liquid. The colors of the flag of my native country: the Basque Country! 😉
- Is the color and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Is the smell and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Definition of smell: Herbal, Fruity
- Definition of taste: Herbal, Fruit
- The taste and the name of the product, are they in agreement? Yes
- Did I like this juice? I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Despite my proverbial bad faith, I have no complaints about this potion. The long awaited "wow" effect is there and the result is a recipe of remarkable sweetness that is a delight to be vowed.
The strawberry is tender, finally close enough to the fruit in one of its less acidulous varieties. No American bubble gum sensation here, we are in a realism of good quality. Rhubarb is herbal, as one would expect but lacking acidity. It brings a welcome bitterness that contrasts with the finely sweet sweetness of the strawberry.
The blend is successful, the balance is excellent and the taste, from the best of each of the flavors, is full and changing. Again, the work paid even if, as a personal, I regret perhaps a certain lack of acidity that could have communicated to our star of the day a little naughty aspect extra. But let's not be petty: the Rhubarb Strawberry is a total success that will delight gourmets. A very discreet veil of freshness even comes to close the tasting.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Psyclone Hadaly
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.4
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
It is therefore a gourmet e-liquid that must be gently sprayed to give its best. A good ato typed flavor in MTL or limited DL will do the trick if you do not rush the temperature and if you do not open the valves of the airflows big.
The aromatic power is correct and the fluidity of the liquid makes it perfect for all uses. He will be as comfortable in Zenith or Nautilus 2S as in a Taïfun GTR.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an Allday Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.38 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Another excellent juice in this range that has really benefited from all the care of its designers. One feels here an implication of all the moments to arrive at an impeccable taste result. I'm not a big fan of strawberry e-liquid for me, but here, I recognize that the recipe far exceeds anything I've tested before.
Such a liquid deserves a Top Juice, undeniably. However, and do not begrudge me, I remain convinced that color is not a necessary way to seduce people. In the worst case, you can still color the bottle if it is an imposed figure of marketing. To have a vape released from its own constraints, it is necessary to accustom the consumer to sobriety on this theme. Otherwise, we will continue to have food dyes everywhere, from simple merguez to sweets for children, with all the potential health problems that entails.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.