Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Vintage
- Price of the tested packaging: 9.5 Euros
- Quantity: 16 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The company Les Millésimes Lorrains is a newcomer in the sphere of French juices. Located in the East of France, on the sector of the city of Metz, it presents us a range of liquid 7 combining tobacco, fruity, custard, menthol etc .... It covers a wide panel, with a taste representation in the areas most vaped by users. As the market is already well stocked, will it manage to stand out? On the way to the one called the "Custard Fraise".
The complete range, and therefore the Strawberry Custard, comes to us in a non-UV treated glass bottle, with a capacity of 16ml. Atypical choice, but that makes it possible to leave the batch of the eternal 10ml which enthroned on the commercial stalls. The price is 9,50 €. It is therefore in tariff standards. A packaging in 30ml also exists, sold at the price of 16,90 €.
The range is adorned with 4 nicotine levels: 0, 3, 5, 10 and 15 mg / ml. : complete to cover the different addictive values, with in proportion of PG / VG: 50 / 50 to balance "the goat and the cabbage". The nicotine level, for the test, is 2,5mg / ml !!! Is it considered 3mg / ml or is it really at this value ???? Subject to dig.
A glass pipette delivers the required amount of liquid, with a fine tip that allows entry into most filling ports.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: Yes. Be careful if you are sensitive to this substance
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
It will go fast! When the typo is simple and its color is black, on a white background; this gives an ease of reading! Because we can watch everything without worry (and yes, some of the vapers no longer have their eyes 20 years !!!).
The alerts are clear and well defined. They are complete and AFNOR ready. There is a presence of alcohol, but is it very serious? Of course not: o) For the rest, all the necessary information is present, as well as the pictogram for the visually impaired.
The 01 PET logo ensures the recycling of used plastics.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Are the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement ?: Bof
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Bof
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 3.33 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Failing to go in all directions in the visual delirium, that of this collection is simple and refined. The name of the range, a crown overhanging it with 3 stars for the precious side. The name of the liquid and the mention "superior quality".
Not folichon, but we go straight to the point, and we retain more form of packaging in 16ml than the rest.
Despite the simplicity, it has the merit of being clear and precise. Moreover, it's made in France. What? ... The Moselle is not in France? ! ? ! … But if ! ... before maybe, but now yes).
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Fruity, Sweet, Pastry
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Pastry chef
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: The gelatinous sensation encapsulating the fruit of confectioners
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
At the description, we go in "the creamy caramel vanilla cake effect strewn with strawberries from the garden to find, in the tartlet, the child who was in us". Personally, my childhood was busier to find already enough to sustain me in simple mode. And for dessert, it was the day of the Lord ... but as we were atheists ... .. I let you conclude on the quantities close to nothing that I could swallow.
So, I leave more on a custard feel on one side and strawberry on the other with, possibly, a line overlap if there is crossover. The vanilla cream, with too light toffee tips, is described but lightened (too much?). It has a smooth sensation in the mouth, but it lacks a little outfit.
The caramel aroma? ! ? ! You really have to guess, but he is there, hungry. For the strawberry, it makes me think, the inspiration, whitewash that we put on when we pass them in pastry mode. This kind of sweet jelly sticks to your fingers and teeth (when you're lucky enough to have some).
Result: Yes ... but half convinced about the description. I do not retain the custard as such (it looks like Perceval in the text!) But, on the other hand, quite agree with the taste of strawberry called pastry that we find on cakes.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Nectar Tank / Royal Hunter
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1.1
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton Blend, Fiber Freaks
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
For once, I released my set-up level box girl, aka the mini Volt VOC (thank you Antoine for the purchase idea). Above, throne my Nectar Tank of the love of me with a resistance value to 1,1Ω on a quiet power of 25W.
I then stuck a Royal Hunter with a tubular mechanical mod, and a double coil mount at 0,37Ω. Gustative, it rises a notch, and the effect "sweet" increases in intensity. To privilege, all the same, on montages above the ohm to have a satisfactory overall effect.
The delivered steam is in the norms, and the felt hit (2.5mg / ml) is hyper light, even almost ghostly, but it is normal.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, the night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.25 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
It is not in the norms of the regulars of the custards well "goalies". He is too light. But, and this is where it's perfect, in order to start with the custard effect, without the "thick" side, it can bring a new way in the discovery of this sensation. And since nothing is more valuable than the experiences on the ground, a first-time buyer of my acquaintance wanted to launch into this universe: finding the different custards tested too powerful, he totally adhered to this recipe.
I especially remember the notion of strawberry called "gelatinous" by its tablecloth. She manages to plunge again, tastefully, in the memories and the present facts that one finds at the makers of cakes of the low of one's home.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.