Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Vintage
- Price of the tested packaging: 9.50 Euros
- Quantity: 16 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 Euros
- Price per liter: 590 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 2 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
As usual, Vintage presents the liquid packaged in a clear glass bottle of 16 or 30 ml, which is not treated anti-UV, so remember to keep it away from light.
The label remains classic, resembling in every point the other liquids of the brand and having the same defect not to highlight the product itself.
Classic glass pipette but effective with a child safety on the principle of "push and turn".
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: Yes. Be careful if you are sensitive to this substance
- Presence of distilled water: Do not know
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: No, and I'll tell you why lower
- HALAL compliance: No, and I'll tell you why lower
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.38 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Once again, we are there and we are well.
The visually impaired pictogram is well placed between the two joints of the label so that it can not take off.
The nicotine level is displayed in black on a white background, at the bottom of the label, which makes it easy to spot it.
The pregnant lady, the -18 years and a picto for recycling rub shoulders with the mention danger all dressed red.
Regarding the composition of the liquid, everything is there. Note anyway the presence of alcohol in this liquid, not allowing it to be swallowed by everyone, I think especially practicing Muslims and people intolerant to this product.
The name and address of the manufacturer are clearly identified as well as the name "Made in France".
The lot number for traceability is surmounted by a DLUO. Carton full.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Are the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement ?: Bof
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Bof
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 3.33 / 5
Comments on the packaging
As usual, the packaging is not very innovative.
On all the range, you will find the same label with for only change the name of the liquid. It is a shame not to differentiate the labels by a different color to evoke more clearly what inspires the liquid.
So we fall into a certain monotony at the visual level. On the other hand, the aesthetics is in total correlation with the name of the manufacturer, a vintage having to remain sober and majestic, just like the crown that the label sports.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Fruity, Sweet, Patissière
- Definition of taste: Fruit, Patissier, Vanilla, Alcoholic
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: No
- This liquid reminds me: from time to time ^^
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Vintage Strawberry Custard smells in perfect harmony with its name. We smell a ripe strawberry, slightly sweet, accompanied by a hint of vanilla.
Side vape too, we are right in it. The first aroma that will invade your palate is this realistic strawberry that will be the majority during inhalation. On the expiry side, vanilla will follow with a very light touch of caramel.
Smell pleasant ambient, not sickening at all for the entourage. A good performance in the mouth between two puffs, I would say on a scale of 1 10 a note of 7,5 / 10. A strawberry tart side is felt, more than a strawberry custard, which is not unpleasant and makes the liquid different from what is currently done.
Liquid not too sweet, which is sometimes a shame because the acidity of the strawberry is felt a little too much for my taste. The presence of alcohol in the liquid is not felt in the mouth.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Bachelor
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.69
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
It is not a liquid made to be steamed at high power. For my resistance of 0,69Ω, a power of 20W would have been amply enough not to denature the liquid.
I did the dripper test also, a Mirage v3, resistance value of 0,50Ω in double coil. The feeling was different, because the inhalation all the flavors are perfectly restored, felt one by one without becoming sickening, even a slightly sweeter side is felt.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Lunch / Dinner, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.37 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Vintage Custard Strawberry, or how to reinvent this recipe from another angle, totally different from what is already on the market.
More than a strawberry custard, I rather feel a strawberry tart, those sold in pastry, with a vanilla cream that lines the bottom of the biscuit. Not greasy on the palate, the custard side does not feel too well played!
I took pleasure in vape this liquid throughout the day to share it with you. I will not tell you, "run you get it" but rather "test the dice you can" because it is really worth to be tasted.
Good Fredo vape
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.