Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: e-tasty
- Price of the tested packaging: 21.90 €
- Quantity: 50ml
- Price per ml: 0.44 €
- Price per liter: 440 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 60%
- Presence of a box: No
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note for packaging: 3.5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
A conditioning all that is more correct, we find the composition of the liquid and the rate of PG / VG on the side of the label. Small bonus, we have two small unusual pictograms that clearly indicate that it is a vial of 60ml containing product 50ml.
The seal of inviolability is present at the opening. For the mouthpiece, we are on a bottle of Chubby type and the bottle is quite flexible which will easily fill any type of atomizer.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: No
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Here, the bare minimum is present:
The batch number and the expiry date are indicated under the bottle.
The information is clear and legible, the pictograms are very clear and child safety is doing its job.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Is the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
A really neat packaging.
Sober aspect, it takes the mask of a Storm Trooper and a typography very oriented to the universe of Star Wars, which is not made to displease me.
The white label is in line with the description of the product and does not cover the entire bottle in order to control what remains as a product.
- Is the color and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Is the smell and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Definition of smell: Vanilla, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Vanilla
- The taste and the name of the product, are they in agreement? Yes
- Did I like this juice? Yes
- This liquid reminds me: I have no memory of having tasted a similar juice, I find it a proper identity despite the number of liquids with vanilla that I could taste.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
A powerful juice with aromas, yes, but far from being disgusting!
Vanilla, round and slightly sweet, is present and comes to line the palate, here we are not on a powerful custard and pepper but of course this vanilla that can be found in the delicacy of a dessert for example. At the end of expiration, the sweet and sweet touch of whipped cream is slightly felt to round off the whole and brings a sweeter and creamy touch to the whole.
The aromas remain in the mouth and can be enjoyed for long minutes after the expiration, a treat that gourmands can enjoy throughout the day.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 53W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Pixie
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.30Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
For the tasting, I have of course tested it in several conditions.
My choice was ultimately a slightly warm and airy Vape to bring out the best of vanilla aromas, a bit like we could appreciate in some desserts.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Coffee breakfast, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.17 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Great fan of the saga of Georges Lucas and amateur Vanilla Vape, I was delighted to receive this juice in test and I admit not to be disappointed !!
First of all the packaging got me in the mood and I could already hear the sound of John Williams, the sight of the Storm Trooper directly plunged me back into the frozen hell of the Battle of Hoth.
At the opening of the bottle, I donned my helmet and my finest coil, jumped into a Snow Speeder and went to battle with the Empire. I almost lost the battle under this avalanche of flavors that came to strafe me the palace like a Tie Fighter but I finally came to the end of this vial thanks to the power of the Millenium Falcon ... ..hope ...... sorry, of one of my favorite RDAs.
Good Vape and may the Force be with you.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.