Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: O'Juicy
- Price of the tested packaging: 24 €
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Price per ml: 0.48 €
- Price per liter: 480 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Manufacture of liquid vapors, Liquidelab offers us its brand Ô Juicy.
If alongside classic, fruity and gourmet variations we also find a DIY department - base PG / VG, boosters and booster fees (Nicoboost Ice -> 3 steep days) - we will focus on a potion from the range of large formats .
The Starbuzz is a 50 ml, packaged in a Chubby Gorilla vial of 60 ml without nicotine. The remaining space is reserved for the addition of 10 ml of neutral base or containing addictive substance that can raise the recipe to 3 mg / ml.
The PG / VG ratio is set to 50 / 50, the perfect balance between flavor rendering and steam production.
O Juicy are sold at the price of 24 € but a quick tour on the Net can find them from 20 €.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: No
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Belgian equivalent of our renowned French laboratories, Liquidelab is obviously irreproachable on the legal and sanitary safety aspect.
Notwithstanding the absence of nicotine and regulatory obligation due to its 50 ml, the consumer is nevertheless informed about the composition of the product and warned with the usual warning messages. A lot number and the coordinates of the company complete to convince us as to the seriousness of the approach and the consumption of the product.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Like a previous recipe O Juicy that I recently evaluated, the visual is largely inspired by the brand that the recipe is supposed to evoke.
The realization suffers no criticism, the visual is necessarily attractive and catches the eye.
As usual, this large format allows the packaging look more friendly, in any case, more eye-catching.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Coffee, Pastry
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Pastry, Coffee
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Belgian wafers stuffed with caramel, soaked in coffee
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
On the nose, I thought that coffee would be much more dominant. But not at all ! This is the traditional Belgian wafer stuffed with caramel.
As often, it is not easy when there are more than two or three different flavors, to feel exactly all the ingredients, especially when the magic operates and the most interesting lies in the proposed alchemy.
Juicy's Starbuzz is not the umpteenth gourmet coffee proposed by the vaposphere.
The coffee is intense and full-bodied but its fine dosage and moderate aromatic power make it impossible to dominate the whole composition.
For the rest, and this is where the taste of this recipe lies, the different tastes mingle with each other to perfectly associate with our coffee.
To say that it is milky, creamy or that role is held by the caramel is a challenge. By cons, what is not is the union of these different flavors that form an ideal filling wafer.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 45 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Thick
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Govad Rda & Cosmonaut Rda
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.3 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Stainless, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
I did not feel a big difference with other recipes O Juicy 70% vegetable glycerin. The Starbuzz 50 / 50 will be more versatile because slightly more fluid but still can not be more comfortable on dripper.
This is good since level restitution of flavors it is difficult to do better.
At this point, I concede a lack of professionalism that I apologize for. I did not try the juice on clearomizer. I dropped the 50 ml so fast ...
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All Afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Here is a juice that I would gladly enjoy in the company of our Papagallo, great amateur like me of tobacco potions, greedy or both. But he is above all an unconditional lover of coffee. So inevitably, a gourmand giving pride to the little black could only evoke my faithful friend.
As his modesty would suffer and he greatly prefers the promotion of the product, we will quickly pass about this assessment and our Top Juice The Vapelier: The Starbuzz.
Designed by O Juicy, brand of Liquidelab laboratory, this gourmet declination of the Belgian manufacture is more than evoking a famous wafer dish country.
The pastry is gourmet, its caramelized and nutty accompaniment ideally accompanying a coffee of good taste and full-bodied but with the aromatic power that the flavourists knew how to perfectly dose.
The result is a perfect alchemy and a harmony of flavors that is totally timely giving us a sweet, voluptuous and very pleasant vape.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.