Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor who lent the material for the review: Vapoter-oz, http://www.vapoter-oz.com
- Price of the tested packaging: 11.90 Euros
- Quantity: 20 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.6 Euros
- Price per liter: 600 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 40%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
An anti UV glass bottle, a glass pipette with a ball-shaped tip that is not very practical for filling certain atomizers
However the packaging is serious and very good bill for a juice in this price category.
But make no mistake, this juice has nothing of an entry-level product, if not its price ... and that's just great!
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: Yes. Be careful if you are sensitive to this substance
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
It's all good.
The information that seems missing when you look at the bottle, can be found either under the label that doubles up, or are visible through the ubleam application that gives you access to everything you need to know about the juice and the Mark. This super ingenious system is a first in the vape.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
I love this bottle that allows you immediately to enter the world of this brand.
We know right away that we are in the world of fashion. It's chic, it seems to have in your hands a new born from the perfume.
This is the first step in the innovative concept of this liquid, and when you think you have it all ... the label doubles and offers a delicious and enigmatic description of the product.
This poetic description will lead you on a quest to try to discover all the gustatory compounds of this delicious liquid.
The adventure continues with a laptop or tablet, by downloading the application ubleam ... You will find even more information about the brand and the product.
All this will comfort you in this feeling that this product has more than it seems to offer ... what I believe is totally the case ...
Vapoter oz has created a very successful concept whose packaging is the foundation stone of the building
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Herbal (Thyme, Rosemary, Coriander), Fruity
- Definition of taste: Herbal, Fruit, Nut, Alcoholic, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me:
No liquid that I know.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
This liquid is refined. That's the word that I think best describes it.
Indeed all the compounds are perfectly harmonized.
First of all the smell, a smell of perfume that mixes fruit and absinthe alcohol very sweet and pleasant.
The olfactory experience will confirm that nothing has been put aside in the making of this juice.
Then comes the taste. A light, fresh and sweet fruit for me a queen claude. An absinthe, but not the one found at the moment in any e-liquid manufacturer, you know this fresh aniseed absinthe mix. No, here we have, a gourmet absinthe and tasty with alcoholic accents, that we are presented as straight out of the great history of France after recipes forgotten since Louis XIV. Finally, there will come a greedy note of nuts, for me almond or hazelnut or both can be.
In short, a delicious and complex liquid like a good American liquid, but with the French touch built on ingredients straight from the culinary heritage of our good old country.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 12 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: kaifun
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1.2
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kantal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Indulge yourself on all your atomizers and several powers to discover all aspects.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - breakfast tea, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.45 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
So french, so refined, so good, so ... addictive!
For a first juice the team of Vapoter-oz here sign a master stroke.
Indeed so french is not just a liquid, it's a whole concept, where the world of fashion, gastronomy and heritage mixes, all sprinkled with innovations.
It's as if they had managed to get what France represents into a bottle.
We feel the influence of fashion on the graphic appearance of the product and on the olfactory aspect of this juice.
At the level of taste, heritage, terroir and gastronomy are in the spotlight. Finally, the split label and the small scanner logo bring the innovative side.
Like me the first night you will start a treasure hunt with the enigmatic description of the juice and you will try to unravel the mysteries of this creation so refined.
Over the hours, all your feelings and the information gleaned from the site, the label, and on the web will allow you to understand the whole concept related to this product.
It looks like everything has been thought of from the aspect to the taste through the smell.
In short, a liquid to try absolutely.
Two little things to blame him, I would have liked a liquid in 50 / 50 or 30 / 70 because they are in my opinion the proportions pg / vg that I prefer.
Finally, and more serious, this price outrageously accessible is also the only false note in the concept, but hey ... chuuuuuuuuuuuuuut and take advantage of this error.
In conclusion I wish good luck to the team at vapoter-oz because with such a first juice, they have set the bar very high and maintain such a level for the following is not going to be a trivial matter.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.