- Sponsor having loaned the product for the magazine: LCA Distribution
- Price of the tested product: 60 €
- Product category based on sales price: Mid-range (from 41 to 80 €)
- Mod type: Variable power electronics and temperature control
- Is the mod telescopic? No
- Maximum power: 200W
- Maximum voltage: 8V
- Minimum value in Ohms resistance for a start: Less than 0.1
Reviewer comments on business characteristics
Wismec incorporates its flagship PCB (200W + OLED 0,91 inch) in a box appearance cheap at first because without the batteries, it weighs only 76,5g. Its facades, including the lid, are in transparent polycarbonate printed honeycomb inside. The structure that receives the elements cradles, Chipset, 510 connection is, it, metallized plastic alloy.
The atomizer is of the same appearance with its PMMA tank and transparent 510 drip-tip that cap a polycarbonate top-cap like the airflow opening / closing ring, it does not weigh heavy either.
There stops the statement "plastic", if you pass me the expression. The combo is indeed well proportioned, pleasant to handle and it is perfectly what it is designed for: beautiful fragrant clouds.
Is its price around 60 € justified? that's what we'll see in detail.
Physical characteristics and felt quality
- Width or Diameter of the product in mm: 25
- Product Length or Height in mm: 88.8
- Product weight in grams: 210
- Material constituting the product: Stainless steel, PMMA
- Type of Form Factor: Box flat - type Emech
- Decorative Style: Customizable
- Quality of decoration: Good
- Is the coating of the mod sensitive to fingerprints? No
- All the components of this mod seem well assembled? Yes
- Fire button position: Lateral near the bottom cap
- Fire button type: Mechanical metal on contact rubber
- Number of buttons in the interface, including touch areas if they are present: 3
- Type of User Interface Buttons: Metal Mechanics on Contact Rubber
- Quality of the interface button (s): Good, not the button is very responsive
- Number of parts in the product: 8
- Number of threads: 1
- Quality of the threads: Good
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product with regard to its price? Yes
Vapelier's note on quality feelings: 3.6 / 5
Reviewer's comments on physical characteristics and perceived quality
After the first impression, we will say a little confusing (for the antediluvian who speaks to you and who vape in mechanic Sencillo double battery and drippers full stainless ... 345g all), this kit or starter kit or TC starter kit, is well nice in more ways than one.
Box + Ato + Accus + 3ml of juice = 210g; the fairer will appreciate, especially as the colors available are how you say ... remarkable, it should be appropriate, 53,5mm wide may be less suitable for these ladies.
The atomizer is aesthetically coordinated to the Box, its filling is effected by shifting the Top Cap in the direction of the small arrow engraved on it, the airflow control is done at the base, at the bottom of the box. with a toothed ring (for the grip) that pivots along an arc to close completely until full opening. It is supposed to contain 3ml of juice, although Wismec have a Europe version of 2ml. (A TPD misinterpreted probably, since time, pffff ...)
With 13,2cm of height (Box + ato), it rivals in length with certain set-ups tube + ato which surpass it briskly.
We will return in more detail on the operation of the Box, note that the battery compartment has the sense of polarities, as well as a ribbon help at the exit of the batteries, (2 X 18650 not provided) the lid fits perfectly to its housing (there is a keyed designer, pronounce "disayné", to facilitate the opening to the nail).
Good grip, good grip, a metal switch 11mm diameter, a little less than 5mm for buttons settings, classic and effective.
The built-in charging module accepts input 2A, its supplied connector is compatible QC USB 3 / micro USB, the update of the chipset will pass by it and your PC.
At Vapelier, we do not recommend charging your batteries via a USB PC, prefer a phone charger or even better, a dedicated charger that requires, it is true, two sets of two batteries.
- Type of chipset used: Owner
- Connection type: 510
- Adjustable positive plot? Yes, through a spring.
- Lock system ? Electronic
- Quality of the locking system: Good, the function does what it is for
- Features offered by the mod: Switching to mechanical mode, Display of the charge of the batteries, Display of the value of the resistance, Protection against short-circuits coming from the atomizer, Protection against the reversal of polarity of the accumulators, Display of the power of the current vape, Display of the vape time of each puff, Fixed protection against overheating of the atomizer resistors, Variable protection against overheating of the atomizer resistors, Temperature control of the atomizer resistors , Supports the update of its firmware, clear diagnostic messages
- Accusability: 18650
- Does the mod support stacking? No
- Number of batteries supported: 2
- Does the mod retain its configuration without batteries? Yes
- Does the mod offer a recharge feature? Charging function possible via Micro-USB
- Is the recharge function pass-through? Yes
- Does the mode offer a Power Bank function? No power bank function offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer other functions? No other function offered by the mod
- Presence of a regulation of the flow of air? Yes
- Maximum diameter in mm of compatibility with an atomizer: 25
- Accuracy of the output power at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the power demanded and the real power
- Accuracy of the output voltage at full charge of the battery: Good, there is a tiny difference between the requested voltage and the actual voltage
Vapelier's note regarding functional characteristics: 4.3 / 5
Reviewer's comments on functional features
Let's start with the Atomizer Amor NSE. I have for this test the resistance WS-M 0,27Ω. Once set up, I will start it at the same time by the four external lights and inside, it is essential to operate thus, with each first use of a proprietary resistance all the more if you vapor with thick (high viscosity) juices such as 20PG / 80VG.
Once reassembled and filled, I will still wait a few minutes before the first pulse of 2 seconds to listen and taste the result of the boot.
The config is: mint fruity juice in 20 / 80, direct 0,25Ω 50W, without preheat, open airflow thoroughly. An aerial vape where you do not pretend to gain volume fast enough (3 / 4 seconds). It is relatively noisy at the suction but it is convincing steam volume issue.
the Drip-Tip is nice, it is a 510 of 5,75mm of useful diameter of air intake, anyway the chimney outlet is 5mm diameter, we will not have better. The airflow makes 12mm X 2mm in full open position, it is necessary if you steam at a high power level compared to the resistance value.
La Sinuous V200 allows a safe vape. All protections are present: pulse duration 10 max seconds, DC protection, overvoltages, internal heating and Coil, battery position reversal, on / under load.
Modes of vapes: Bypass (mechanically protected), TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS / TCR / VW (temperature control modes), single VW.
Three possible memorizations, preheat.
Limits of use: 0.05-1.5Ω in TC - 0.05-3.5Ω modes in VW mode. Temperature range: 100-315 ° C / 200-600 ° F (TC modes). Output Powers: 1 to 200W (in 1 W steps). Output voltages: from 1 to 8 Volts.
And various other settings you can admire the operating mode below.
All of this works pretty well, the box is responsive the ato does not heat up or reasonably after an hour 1 / 4 vape channel. No leak, no condensation on the box, it rolls, we will soon be able to speak quality, felt, but first let us finish with the material.
Evaluation of the packaging
- Presence of a box accompanying the product: Yes
- Would you say that the packaging is up to the price of the product? Yes
- Presence of a user manual? Yes
- Is the manual understandable for a non-English speaker? Yes
- Does the manual explain ALL features? Yes
Vapelier's note on packaging: 5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on conditioning
Well, it's a box like white cardboard box in which you will find, well installed in a foam compartment, your Sinuous V200. Connectivity is next, in a small cardboard box. TheAmor NSE is also protected in a rigid foam.
A bag of spare parts (O-rings), a WS-04 MTL 1,3Ω resistor (the other is already in the ato).
It is well presented, the manual is also in French, the picture shows you the essentials.
Appreciations in use
- Easy transportation with the test atomizer: Ok for an inside jacket pocket (no deformations)
- Disassembly and cleaning facilities: Easy, even standing on the street, with a simple handkerchief
- Easy to change the batteries: Easy, even standing in the street
- Did the mod heat up? No
- Has there been erratic behavior after one day of use? No
Vapelier's note in terms of usability: 5 / 5
Reviewer's comments on the use of the product
Like any object not really made for that, avoid dropping your kit, on the ground or in the water, it would not be a good idea.
You will one day clean the beast a little deeper, even change the electronic card. For this and when the validity date of the warranty will expire, you will need a Phillips screwdriver as small as possible and remove 5 screws (2 inside, 2 on the connector 510, and one, once the connector removed) to have access to the card, which it is secured to the frame by 3 screws easily identifiable. Desoldering concepts / welds in electronics will be welcome, otherwise avoid sticking, let the pros do.
For normal use with a minimum of care, this kit should last a long time as the batteries change. However, be sure to use 18650 (high drain) at minimum 25A, ensuring adequate discharge current for a vape safe.
With this atomizer and the different resistors offered by Wismec and compatible, you should not vape more than 70W.
The Box allows you much more but it's useless with theAmor NSE, you will gain autonomy (personal, with 2 not new, I emptied 4 tanks on 2 days 45 / 50W for 0,27 / 0,24Ω and 30% load remains easy).
With proprietary resistors, do not look for cloud performance, high power. There is no turning back possible after a dry hit that can occur ato full, think instead to favor a quiet vape, which moreover, you will ensure a good rendering of flavors because this little ato is quite comfortable in this area. Refill in liquid before you no longer see "free" juice in the tank.
Here is the detail of the settings and possible options of the box on this photo montage.
A small aesthetic detail must be reported. Wismec on his website, states forcefully photo, that the box can accommodate an ato up to 26mm in diameter, it will not flush in this case, even if only 0,5mm will exceed each side.
Recommendations for use
- Type of batteries used during the tests: 18650
- Number of batteries used during testing: 2
- With which type of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? Dripper, In sub-ohm
- With which model of atomizer is it advisable to use this product? the ato provided in the kit or any other ato up to 25mm in diameter (to stay flush)
- Description of the test configuration used: The kit at 0,25Ω, 50W, juice in 20 / 80
- Description of the ideal configuration with this product: As you feel, the kit itself is a good compromise, vape / autonomy.
was the product liked by the reviewer: Yes
Overall average of the Vapelier for this product: 4.5 / 5
The mood ticket of the reviewer
I have to conclude this review, I would do it in a positive way for this starter kit from Wismec. The compromise Box / Ato is excellent because the Box is largely able to provide the power of vape for all resistances that accepts theAmor NSE. The atomizer is certainly a clearomizer with proprietary resistors but it is effective in terms of ergonomics, volume of steam generated and restoration of flavors, for what I had to test during these two days.
I never pronounce on the aesthetic or decorative aspect but among the good points to distribute, let's mention the clutter and featherweight of this combo.
I can not tell you the longevity of the resistance used, if some of you can enlighten us on this subject, do not hesitate, the comments are intended for you.
I indicate a price of this kit around 60 € because at the time I write these lines, I could not find on the Net of French shop to put me on the way, it should not delay and I do not do not think you indicate an enormity.
To conclude, there are usually five boxes of resistance around (again) 15 €.
Good vape to you, to a next review.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.