Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: VDLV
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.5 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.65 Euros
- Price per liter: 650 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.22 / 5
Comments on the packaging
VDLV continues to settle into its universe of tobacco-loving cowboys through its Classic Wanted range. 2 new flavors come to pose their saddles on the back of their set mounts the Brave and Savage (liquid of the day).
Range well established in the universe Cirkus, she takes the reins of the classification "Classic" (it is necessary to understand tobacco by this term). Classic Wanted includes ingredients that combine with this flavor and offer a variety of mounts that are all in tune with what VDLV offers. Namely, recipes sought and well distilled in very pleasant vials, glass with an integrated pipette cap.
For packaging, this remains 10ml TPD ready. Safe cap and seal ring accompany him in his quest for high plains. Nicotine levels are up to 0, 3, 6 and 12 mg / ml. It is a range that is between the classification "beginners users and usual users". The "fans" and first-time buyers will easily find their nicotine addiction filled because the rates at VDLV are faithful to their%. 12 mg / ml will be perfect for everyone and will adapt without realizing it.
The price is 6,50 € for 10ml. The Classic Wanted are placed in the mid-range and are in the tariff form of the market for this kind of product. Namely, complex tobaccos with quality aromas, in a neutral packaging to wrap everything up.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Since the beginning of the year, there has been a slight witch hunt breeze towards those who do not respect the different rules of labeling flasks that contain flavors to be able to make potions of our universe.
For the so-called visible part, this Classic Wanted range and its Savage offer something to put to rest the different factions that polish their sharp points. At VDLV and LFEL, the standards imposed are in place and completely regulatory.
On this side, the information is clear and attractive (this is possible). The search does not waste you time and the info is delivered in a good way.
For the retractable part, it is complete too. Everything that should legally make the consumer think before using the product is left on this hidden face.
It is traditional for these 2 companies to offer services and quality products and Savage is just one of them.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The theme is the American West in the days of cowboys and lawless. But there is no question of swinging guns, chewing tobacco and cigarillos all rickety.
An escutcheon frame is placed with the 1er plan range followed by the name of the liquid, the aromas to be transcribed, the nicotine level and that of the PG / VG. All this on a brown background that could remind us of the wooden walls on which were nailed the search notices of the pistoleros of the time.
To remain in the fun and not in the denunciation, the writings used are more reminiscent of those of cartoons than those typified "Western". Without being the most beautiful that excite, they are in agreement with the product.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Sweet, Bold, Tobacco Blonde
- Definition of flavor: Salty, Sweet, Confectionery, Nut, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of:
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The odor in bottle opening is clearly that of nuts much more than that of a tobacco. Tobacco is more massive than haughty at tasting. He is strong but does not tear the glottis. The dress that will dress it is a caramel that oscillates between salty / sweet. it is sometimes difficult to separate 2 toppings. Here is the case for me. Not really more one than the other.
The pecan is, how to say, well oily !!!!! I do not find the exact term to transcribe the effect I feel. It could be related to something rich, very fat.
After a few tries, I was afraid that this pecan takes too much and becomes disgusting but it is bad to know the juice makers by VDLV. The recipe stabilizes itself to become like a line on which the various actors come to pose for the photo of the memory.
A bitterness in the mouth is staggered along the length and agreeably accompanies the acquisition of this Savage.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Serpent mini / Taifun GT
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
It is worked to cheer up your taste buds, so a draw between the air and the tighter one will be in tune with the recipe. It can reach the 30W without flinching but it is nice in itself with a value closer to 20W, for a coil to 1Ω.
It is stable as must be a liquid and especially a tobacco that is not only based on this aroma. As soon as the rise to power, this pecan takes over the bottom by taking a step back to the caramel and this tobacco.
To have a coherent whole in flavor well distributed, it is to 20W that wraps the recipe and passes it in a traditional way.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, the night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.74 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
A range of nice, sweet and crazy. That's how we could describe these "Classic Wanted" and this Savage. He is more in the flavor than in the rough form as the image he wants to give with this universe of Wild West. One is more in the one that was invented by the Italians than by the Americans in the denomination.
The juice is excellent and well designed while pulsing a certain force that can put a boost at the least opportune time. The imagery (in general) wanted by the Ricans, of this period, is smoothed. Here it is more in the spirit of the Latin boot of Europe.
And as this second-degree mind was what happened at that time, I come to wonder if this Savage by VDLV for the Cirkus would not be one of the true tobacco images that would best symbolize this spirit.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.