Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Smooke France
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?: Do not know
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.16 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Italian-American magazine today, for the evaluation of the Rock of V by Black Note whose Latin birth certificate recalls that this juice carries the name of Moro and its sire that of Il Vaporificio.
Thanks to Smooke France and Sandrine for allowing the Vapelier to discover these very special potions since coming from a maceration of tobacco leaves. Called "macerates" these e-liquids are atypical but often realistic by referring to our old addictive habits.
The V by Black Note range, of which Rock is a pretext for this evaluation, is packaged in cardboard box and PET bottle (recycled plastic) of 10 ml.
The selected PG / VG ratio is 50 / 50 for three nicotine values: 3, 6 & 9 mg / ml.
Regarding the price, it is rather well placed because 5,90 € when we know the cost of the raw material ...
If this type of potions is not found in the majority of physical shops, it is of course possible to get them on the website of the brand or other resellers of the brand.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
In any point in accordance with the legislation in force there is logically nothing to oppose this production.
V by Black Note contains no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners or chemical additives.
E-liquids are made using a natural cold-extraction process designed to slowly extract liquid petrol from tobacco in six to eight weeks.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The packaging is not extraordinary but I find it in total agreement with the taste category.
The set is correctly realized even if a little more clarity would be welcome on the packaging in 10 ml.
Note the presence of a box that besides containing some legal prejudices inside will have the effect of protecting our potion from the ravages of time and destroying UV rays
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Woody, Cigar Tobacco
- Definition of taste: Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing precise
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The Classic Rock is a potion supposed to reproduce a cigar flavor and the least we can say is that this assembly is very realistic.
Generally, with macerates, credibility is required but it is not an obligation as the making can be tricky.
If the Boeotian that I am has never smoked the cigar Toscano mentioned by the description, I do not doubt the veracity of the announcement.
The Rock is dark, dark, intense, provided with a hit at the height of our expectations but not devoid of a certain delicacy.
If the whole is relatively dry to the inspiration, the expiration it will be softer, helped by a slight sweet and caramelized appearance.
The dosages are precise, the millimetric assembly, the aromas certainly of good qualities allow a gustatory quality of high fly.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Dripper Hobbit & Hurricane Rba
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.7 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Of delicate and fragile custom, a macerate does not become martyred.
Anyway, the tight draw in MTL (Indirect draft) is preferred and the Rock will appreciate steam in warm or hot.
- Recommended moments of the day: Morning, Aperitif, Lunch / dinner, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening for relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.72 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Personally, I appreciate the juices from a maceration of tobacco leaves. I find that there is nothing more realistic and credible but I also recognize that these potions, cleavantes, do not carry the majority of the votes. I'm surprised, especially knowing how many years we were caught in Big Tobacco and how often we used poison.
Reader, you who love everything that is not uniform, smooth, well-groomed flavors and the movement followed by the mass that rushes on the conventional standards in vogue, this Rock is for you.
With this declination from the catalog V by Black Note, here you are in the middle of the desert, in the heart of one of these spaghetti westerns of which Sergio Leone was the absolute master. On your faithful steed, you have just crossed the road of Clint, Lee and Eli. It's up to you to decide if you'll be good, rough or ugly.
On the other hand, warn them that from now on it is finished with volutes of bluish fumes and deposition in the lungs. We steamed, like the loco that is about to join the west coast.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.