Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Liquideo
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.9 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 30%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: Thick
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The French brand of e-liquid LIQUIDEO offers its "Left Bank" juice from the â € œDandyâ € range, which combines liquids with classic blond and classic brown flavors.
The product is packaged in a clear soft plastic bottle with a capacity of 10ml of juice. The base of the recipe is mounted with a ratio of PG / VG of 70 / 30 and the nicotine level is 3mg / ml. Other nicotine levels are also available, values vary from 0 to 18mg / ml.
Offered at a price of 5,90â,¬, the Rive Gauche ranks as one of the entry-level liquids.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: No. This product does not provide traceability information!
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Most of the legal and safety compliance information in effect is on the label of the vial. However, I do not manage to locate the indications concerning the best use by date as well as the lot number which makes it possible to ensure the traceability of the product.
We still have names of the liquid and the range from which it is derived, the ratio of PG / VG is well indicated. On the other hand, the one written on the 70 / 30 label does not correspond to the one mentioned on the site which is 65 / 35, mystery?
The nicotine level is clearly visible, as are the ingredients that make up the recipe and the various pictograms that are common with the embossed one for the blind. There is information about the presence of nicotine in the liquid. Precautions are indicated with the name and contact details of the laboratory manufacturing the liquid.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Are the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement ?: Bof
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Bof
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 2.5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Rive Gauche liquid is packaged in a clear, flexible plastic bottle whose label has a rather simple and sober design. I do not have the same label on the site of the manufacturer, mine is black and white, all the information listed on it is of good quality and perfectly legible.
On the front panel is the name of the vertically inscribed fluid with the hazard pictogram as well as the nicotine level and the PG / VG ratio.
On the back of the label is information about the presence of nicotine in the product, as well as the ingredients, the precautionary measures and the name and contact details. from the manufacturer with other pictograms. Various information on the diameter of the tips is available.
Inside the label, access to the user manual that includes information on use and storage, any undesirable side effects as well as information on the use of the label. the name and contact details of the laboratory manufacturing the liquid.
The packaging is correct, very simple but well done.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Tobacco Blonde
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Tobacco, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Rive Gauche liquid is a classic type of juice with blond tobacco flavors with very light sweet notes.
At the opening of the bottle, the perfumes of the tobacco are perfectly identifiable, the smell is pleasant and not too strong.
At the taste level, the liquid is light enough, the flavors of tobacco are well present and have a fairly good aromatic power, a blond tobacco reminiscent of dried tobacco leaf. This tobacco flavor also has some subtle sweet notes that are relatively sweet and light but are still noticeable especially at the end of the tasting. The vape is sweet and pleasant, the juice is not so bad.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Asmodus C4
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.38Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
For the Rive Gauche juice tasting, I chose a power of 30W and I used Holy Fiber cotton from Holy juice lab.
With this configuration of vape, the inspiration is rather light, the passage in throat and the hit are quite soft.
On expiration, the flavors of blond tobacco appear, they are relatively soft and tastefully close to the dry tobacco leaf, it is very good in the mouth. These flavors are then followed by subtle sweet notes, very light but present in the mouth and that come to close the tasting.
The Left Bank is soft and light, it is not so urgent.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All After during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.33 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Liquid Rive Gauche offered by Liquideo is a classic type of juice with flavors of lightly sweet blond tobacco. The liquid remains soft and lighter throughout the tasting. The aromatic power of tobacco is well present in the mouth, we even guess the dried tobacco leaf. The subtle sweet notes received at the end of the vape are also relatively soft and light, they allow the liquid not to be needed.
The tasting is light, a classic for â € œAll Dayâ € without worries.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.