Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: VDLV / Cirkus
- Price of the tested packaging: 6.50 Euros
- Quantity: 10 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.65 Euros
- Price per liter: 650 Euros
- Juice category according to price per ml previously calculated: Mid-range, from 0.61 to 0.75 euro ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Taratata! Sing trumpets! This is the second liquid in the Classic Wanted range to go under the blade of my scalpel. It is called the "Reserve" and, if it is as good as the previous (the Gourmet), the fine team of VDLV will have succeeded in investing the sector previously deserted by the brand of gourmet tobaccos.
Presented, as it should be now, in 10ml, the Reserve is available in 0, 3, 6 and 12mg / ml of nicotine. It is built on a PG / VG 50 / 50 base and is revealed in a nice little glass bottle with a pipette for a consistent filling.
No information is missing and the pacemaker knows immediately what he is dealing with. Let us salute the investment of the brand in the development of a healthy vape that was school and that participates in the fact that the vast majority of French vapology is unanimously recognized as leading the field.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
No bad surprises in this chapter. The brand has accustomed us to this perfection.
We have all the elements made mandatory by the latest regulatory amendments and, in particular, the famous notice found by taking off the repositionable label. The triplet pictograms, the necessary warnings, the name and address of the lab and even the diameter of the filling device, everything is there.
Responding to the AFNOR standards in force, the liquid is therefore free of unreliable molecules such as sweeteners for example. This is reassuring at a time when the vape, already exemplary in terms of safety when compared to the wanderings of tobacco companies, is further professionalized by hunting the latest elements likely to create, in the long term, problems on our health. The vaposphere has always been a step ahead of the regulations and I see the demonstration of a responsible and informed ecosystem.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in agreement with the price category: Can do better for the price
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 4.17 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The bottle is cute even if it is difficult to forget the blessed time or containers could do 30ml and more ...
The label remains sober, illustrating the western spirit of the range, but lacks any artistic ambitions and contrasts somewhat with the usual production of the brand. It's not ugly, far from it, but the concept might have been a little more worked in the graphics.
It is difficult, of course, to express a frenetic aestheticism on such small surfaces but a little innovation is possible here too. Other brands have been able to disassemble it.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the smell: Fruity, Tobacco Blonde
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing precise
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Here is a perfect gourmet tobacco that has given me an intense pleasure of tasting.
Mounted on a blond tobacco quite soft but precise, the Reserve adds very specific elements that give it a greed assumed and in perfect balance.
A ripe banana, sweet to the point, punctuates the tobacco and gives it a great thickness while imposing its specific fruity taste. A light swig of amber rum stimulates the recipe and transforms the fruit into banana flambé, very realistic.
A slight twist of vanilla reinforces the illusion of a vanilla sugar, very pleasant, which raises the nature of gourmet tobacco to pure greed.
And yet, the blond plant is never far away and remembers us with every whiff. What a pretty recipe! A balance to the millimeter, a beautiful aromatic density and a success on all planes.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 35 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Narda, Origen 19 / 22
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.7
- Materials used with the atomizer: Stainless, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
A vape in an atomizer typed flavors to extract all the possibilities that are numerous.
A warm / hot temperature will suit him perfectly and the Reserve agrees without complaining to get into the power towers without departing from its definitely greedy impact.
- Recommended moments of the day: Morning, Morning - breakfast coffee, Morning - breakfast chocolate, Morning - breakfast tea, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.58 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
The Reserve is more gourmet than Gourmet. In this sense, it will probably appeal less to the adepts of pure tobacco.
But, as long as we appreciate the components of this juice, what happiness to vaper! There is fruit, tobacco, rum and the result is on a point of balance rarely reached. It's very simple, even trying to find a little flat, I can not. It is hopeless….
The manufacturer shows us that it has not taken the gamble lightly and that the fact of making a range dedicated to this specific category does not simply answer to a commercial will of consensus. He put the tripe to offer us an exceptional juice whose taste is long on the lips and in the mind.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.