Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Smooke France for pros – Mon-Liquide.fr for individuals
- Price of the tested packaging: 5.90 €
- Quantity: 10 ml
- Price per ml: 0.59 €
- Price per liter: 590 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable? Do not know
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note for packaging: 4.16 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Society, the World, are in perpetual search for novelties and modernity but the revival has never worked so well.
The vape is no exception to these rules and the last months have seen the flowering of the simplest material and the smallest possible, while cohabiting with ever more efficient machines with increasingly complex possibilities and power levels that the it was judged not long ago as inaccessible.
I do not know about society, it would need to appeal to specialists, philosophers but the vape gives the impression of seeking.
Personally, I do not believe it, opting much more readily for an ecosystem that simply lays down its milestones and an activity becoming more and more perennial by force of evidence as to its usefulness and especially its efficiency.
The field of e-liquid follows this movement and if we continue to find unlikely associations of flavors or recipes a thousand times out of the plethoric number of manufacturers present on the market, the fundamentals are good and we are currently seeing their return to grace.
This preamble, as an introduction, is intended to gently lead you to a series of evaluation of Vapelier that will be reserved for tobacco macerates.
This flavor, which the vape calls "Classic" by the will of the zealous legislator and giving the change to the lobbies of tobacco companies (but hush, it must not be said), is sought by many smokers who have never found in the use of the personal vaporiser the same pleasure (yes it is possible!) or the same sensation as with the smoked cigarettes.
Macerates are a way, if not to reproduce the latter, to bring a side "dry grass" and a more natural taste that the artificial flavors responsible for reproducing have never managed to do.
Reggae by V by Black Note has the difficult task of starting this series with a menthol blend from a catalog totally devoted to grass in Nicot.
TPD requires, our reference is contained in a clear plastic vial of 10 ml and comes packed with a cardboard box.
Be aware that it is also available in 40 ml format to boost.
Mounted on a PG / VG ratio of 50 / 50, Reggae is offered with three different nicotine values: 3, 6 & 9 mg / ml.
The price is rather reasonable for this type of juice and is established at 5,90 € 10 ml and 18,90 € 40 ml.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Attention the safety of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
The manufacturing process imposes a slight addition of ultra pure water. Remember that the safety of the latter is proven and welcome the transparency of a manufacturer indicating on the labeling.
The whole is in total conformity with the legislation in force and each item perfectly informed.
V by Black Note contains no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners or chemical additives.
E-liquids are made using a natural cold-extraction process designed to slowly extract liquid petrol from tobacco in six to eight weeks.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Is the graphic design of the label and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
No frills or scuffles, the visual is simple and classic, totally in harmony with the taste category of the brand.
The whole is correctly realized. If a little more clarity would be welcome on the packaging in 10 ml, the large format does not suffer from any criticism.
Note the presence of a box that, in addition to containing some legal prejudices inside, will have the effect of protecting our potion from the ravages of time and destructive UV rays
- Is the color and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Is the smell and the name of the product in agreement? Yes
- Definition of odor: Mentholée, Peppermint, Blond Tobacco
- Definition of taste: Menthol, Peppermint, Tobacco
- The taste and the name of the product, are they in agreement? Yes
- Did I like this juice? Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing precise
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
At first sight, it is not obvious to detect that this assemblage is derived from a tobacco macerate. From the first two puffs it appears a good minty tobacco, reasonably fresh and nothing more.
Once past the preliminaries, the discovery is more interesting. There is this fresh aspect to inspiration and first intention but the assembly reveals a combination of several mints.
Resulting from natural aromas, this superposition of spearmint and peppermint is perfectly dosed. The accuracy is obvious and is felt mainly at the expiration where the "fee" does not act as a bulwark erected to hide a weak or approximate combination.
The alchemy offered with a blend of tobacco where the Virginia seems to be the majority materializes a very balanced Reggae and very precise in its reading.
This tobacco is blond, intense while remaining light. Its slightly sweet side and "accessible" to the greatest number seals a union that acts as an evidence; this osmosis is devilishly effective.
The hit, for 3 mg / ml and the alliance of the two categories of the herbaceous plant is finally rather light. Mint and tobacco macerate, I thought it more consequent but it still adds propriety to a potion with indisputable allday status.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave Rda 22 & Aromamizer V2
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.6 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Inox, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
As a relatively "fragile" custom, macerates do not boil over too much power. The absolute harvested dried leaf is delicate and is treated with respect.
Book him materials focused on the rendering of flavors. Very logically, a controlled air intake will be your ally.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, End of lunch / dinner with a coffee, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink , Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.6 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
The return to grace of tobacco macerates is not to displease me.
Potions look much more natural than the synthetic flavors responsible for trying to reproduce our old addictive habits, this taste category satisfies many fans of the genre.
The evaluation series that I will deliver e-liquids V by Black Note starts with the most consensual recipe: a mint blend answering to an evocative name.
Do not worry, nothing illegal is the Reggae, Bob has left us only his music legacy.
The potion is an alliance of spearmint and peppermint, whose appearance rid of any chemical side reveals the benefits and intrinsic qualities of the herb.
Combined with a blend of Virginia's majority, it reveals, in addition to precision in dosages, a nice subtlety, a slightly sweet blend where the freshness will only push you to reproduce the effects to envy.
E-liquid accessible to the greatest number of vapers, the recipe will reveal all its qualities in material having a good level in the rendering of the flavors. Failing that, it will nevertheless continue to have an excellent juice that will make the difference with your old vapological knowledge and your attraction for this type of reference.
As I look forward to testing the rest of the range, I hasten to leave you, clean the equipment and redo the editing. But it's only to give you my impressions of a range V by Black Note that starts under the best auspices and I hope the best.
In the immediate future, this first opus gets a Top Juice, confirming all the interest I have in these future tastings.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.