Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Flavor Hit
- Price of the tested packaging: 10.90 €
- Quantity: 20 ml
- Price per ml: 0.55 €
- Price per liter: 550 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The Flavor Hit Red Velvet is not a new potion, our oldest readers have already read several times the evaluation we have made.
The Twist range of the Alsatian manufacture promises more fruit, freshness, for more intense sensations.
Packaged in different sizes, 10 ml delivered in a cardboard box, 20 and 50 ml, we have this time received the Red Velvet in the intermediate size of 20 ml.
Obviously without nicotine, a nicotine booster is proposed to ultimately obtain 3 or 6 mg / ml. It will be 10 ml to 9 mg / ml for the lowest value and 18 mg / ml for the higher. Personally, I will evaluate this juice to 3 mg / ml.
Logically, the PG / VG ratio consists of 50% vegetable glycerine, a level that should not be ignored either on the flavors or on the steam production.
The price is at a consistent level in this market segment, at 10,90 € 10 ml.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
Item perfectly respected and in compliance with the legislation in force.
Without nicotine our e-liquid could do without some elements that the manufacturer has decided to leave in a concern for transparency that is always welcome. However, if our bottle is not penalized, I would have appreciated the relief pictogram for the attention of the visually impaired public, knowing that the vials will generally be supplemented with addictive substance.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Nothing to do with the very first grind. From now on, the whole is of bright color, of an attractive and catchy visual, of an indisputable attractiveness.
All necessary information is affixed in clear and correctly arranged ways making the whole quite digestible.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of the odor: Herbal (Thyme, Rosemary, Coriander), Fruity, Citrus, Menthol
- Definition of taste: Herbal, Fruit, Lemon, Mint
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I would not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me of: Strawberry basil from Flavor Power
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
The first impression felt is the quality of assembly that benefits the Red Velvet. Each of the ingredients is clearly identifiable and the vape results from the alchemy offered by the different flavors.
The whole is harmonious, rather soft and of a moderate aromatic power allowing a vape in the long course.
In first intention the strawberry holds the note of head. Realistic, it will be rather sweet and not overly sweet. If a hint of expense is felt, the characteristics of the potion are expressed more at expiration. The mixture then takes another turn where this time the different flavors will mix with each other.
Strawberry, mint, lime and basil offer a fruity combination, fresh to stand out from the more conventional potions Mint with a taste of chewing gum obvious, the freshness must surely come from the assembly of the various ingredients that make up the recipe.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 25 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave Rda 22 & Aromamizer V2
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.5 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Inox, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Versatile, Red Velvet accommodates different spray systems. From pod mod to dripper, everything will be accessible to him.
Nevertheless, in 50 / 50 be sure to keep power and air intake under control.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, The night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.38 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
If Red Velvet is not revolutionary it is nonetheless an unusual juice. I also think that Flavor Hit must be among the first manufacturers to use the taste of basil because the recipe has been available for a long time in the catalog of the Alsatian brand.
The Twist range - from which our recipe is extracted - revisits the biggest successes of the Vaping Club Flavor Hit, bringing them a surplus of fruit and freshness.
The combination and alchemy offered by the blend of strawberry, peppermint chewing gum, lemon and basil provides unusual sensations that are far from unpleasant.
Versatile by its PG / VG ratio of 50 / 50, a moderate aromatic power makes it possible to consider this declination on a daily basis and a consumption on any type of personal vaporizer. From the pod user to fillable capsule, to the more geek vapoteurs, everyone will find many reasons for satisfaction.
See you soon for new hazy adventures,
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.