Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Flavor-Hit / Holyjuicelab
- Price of the tested packaging: 10.9 €
- Quantity: 20 ml
- Price per ml: 0.55 €
- Price per liter: 550 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Flavor-Hit revisits its successful liquids by giving them a touch of pep. The Twist range brings together known and recognized fruity liquids by adding a touch of freshness. The Delficat laboratory is responsible for these new recipes.
Red Velvet is a blend of strawberries, lime, mint and basil. It is a liquid that has been successful and Flavor-Hit offers us to give it a second life. The recipe is made on a PG / VG ratio of 50/50.
It is packaged in 10ml, 20ml and 50ml vials. The 20ml bottles are offered without nicotine but to obtain 30ml of eliquid in 3mg / ml of nicotine, it will suffice to add a Nitro Boost ® 10ml dosed at 9mg / ml or 30ml of eliquid in 6mg / ml of nicotine, by adding a Nitro Boost ® 10ml dosed at 18mg / ml. Otherwise, simpler, you will find the 10ml vials in 0, 3, 6 or 12 mg / ml of nicotine.
The 20ml bottle is priced at € 10,9. Red Velvet is an entry-level juice.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of relief markings for the visually impaired on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
In this chapter, I have no complaints. Flavor-Hit strictly follows the recommendations and requirements of the legislator. The bottle is fitted with a child safety cap (ISO 8317 standard). A safety ring is present. The raised triangle is located on the label.
All the pictograms are actually present. I can also read the nicotine level and the capacity at the top of the label. You will find the name, address and a contact number for the consumer. The batch number and the BBD are located above the barcode.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Flavor-Hit revisits the visual of this successful liquid. A label that does not lack pep's with vitamin colors. The colors come together to form a swirl and recall mint and basil, lemon and of course, strawberry.
The name of the range, white surrounded by green is in the center. The calligraphy is nice, tag style. In a label, the product name is in a smaller, but clearly legible font size. I appreciate the over-impression of the recommendations and legal information on the colored background, which in fact is discreet.
I like this visual, very cheerful, with colors well suited.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Lemon, Mint
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me of nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Before tasting, you have to smell! The smell of Red Velvet is very pleasant. The strawberry is preponderant, however I smell the mint well and in the background the peppery basil. This mixture of odors is very fresh, very summery.
In terms of taste buds, the strawberry is not too ripe, not sweet, but its taste is very present. On inspiration, she takes the lion's share, accompanied by this touch of freshness. Mint goes perfectly with this red fruit, as it can be found in fresh fruit desserts. It is a spearmint, tasty, but which knows how to stay in its place of accompanying. At the end of the vape, the basil points the tip of its nose, bringing a very pleasant peppery touch. It brings out all the other ingredients. All of them? Oops ... I forgot the lime. Or rather, it is he who has been forgotten. I felt it very little at the end of the vaping.
The whole is homogeneous, pleasant and fresh.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave 22 ss Alliance Tech
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.3 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton Holy Fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Red Velvet is for me a perfect liquid for summer. Fruity, original, fresh. The PG / VG ratio will allow this liquid to be used on any material. The power should be moderate. Let us not forget that this liquid is a fresh fruity! I preferred to close the airflow to three quarters to keep the flavor, but especially so as not to smell too fresh.
If you want to vape Red Velvet in all seasons, try it over a tea or herbal tea. The hot-cold combination is pleasant!
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.38 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
A rediscovery at Flavor-Hit, Le Red Velvet returns with greater aromatic power and a hint of freshness. The recipe retains all of its original originality in the association of strawberries and aromatic herbs. The addition of freshness brings this liquid back into fashion.
At this moment all manufacturers have a fresh range. I prefer liquids without adding koolada. But what would we not do to be fashionable?
Red Velvet from the Twist range is a liquid to discover.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.