Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: Jwell
- Price of the tested packaging: 16.9 Euros
- Quantity: 30 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.56 Euros
- Price per liter: 560 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 3 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: Yes
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?: Yes
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 4.33 / 5
Comments on the packaging
Jwell's D'light range takes its summer quarters in fresh fruit, to book its deckchair at the beach or in the city.
He puts his towel on it and brings his small personal table to deposit his mod, his liquid and, quietly, a good time.
When the well-known declination of a liquid has been a worldwide success, just rework it slightly, to try to make a clone, while having its own image without fading. Here comes the story of the Red Light. E-liquid with well-known flavors that was and continues to be the flagship of an English firm.
This range D'light offers transparency do you want it here. From the bottle to the label, this range plays the game of the color of the juice. Nothing better to emulate this red color very "Astaire" which will color your coils quite deeply.
A box made of flexible cardboard accompanies the packaging of 30ml. It is quite symbolic, because it will not resist the various transports. It takes, however, all the necessary information found on the bottle, except the BBD and the lot number. For basic information, it is composed of PG / VG up to 50 / 50, and the different levels of nicotine range from 0 to 3 and 6 mg / ml.
Hyper complete. No complaints. Jwell did a good job on packaging.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: Yes. Attention the safety of distilled water is not yet demonstrated
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.63 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
He misses the ultimate mark because of the presence of water, but it does not hurt him. The note is still excellent and speaks for itself. Jwell, by his past in the middle of the vape, must be irreproachable. At the time, it was a little "go as I push" !!!!
Now, I do not see anything, but absolutely nothing to complain about all the safe, sanitary and "skid-basket", so that obtaining this product, encourages a single ounce of questioning the potential customer.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
He is completely transparent. This range is named after different colors, so it goes without saying that the bottle and the label must give way to these colors. For the Red Light, I give it to you in 1000, it's the ????? of course, that is put forward. A colored red of a certain hue as it should, to operate our scale of "equivalence" to another juice for which it was conceived it seems to me.
The graphic chart is refined but pleasant, and the different aromatic components are symbolized on the side of the label. It's up to you to recognize them.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of smell: Aniseed, Fruity, Menthol
- Definition of flavor: Sweet, Aniseed, Fruit, Menthol, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: The "red dancer" from Vampire Vape
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Purists will tell you: "No, it has nothing to do with the" Red Dancer ". The truth, there is more of that and less of this thing with an aroma lift of 8 on the scale of the degrees and blablabla ...... ". But of course !!! Keep running, I'll get you back at the next traffic light.
It looks like almost 2 drops of water, except that the original, for my part, I could not go. While there, he passes without worry. Red fruits are less aggressive. Anise is less present while maintaining a prominent place, and mint is enhanced, to bring this fresh non-aggressive side that sticks directly on the top of the palate. I do not have that feeling of heaviness as I could have it before with the original. This one is light in its accompaniment.
A good substitute or dismissal juice depending on your degree of appreciation.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 20 W
- Type of steam obtained at this power: Normal (type T2)
- Type of hit obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Igo-L / Taifun GT
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 1.3
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton, Fiber Freaks
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
I spent it on tight-drawing material. Igo-L for the tasting and Taifun GT for the ride mode. With a resistance beyond the ohm in 2 cases.
1.6Ω for Igo-L and 1.3Ω for Taifun GT. Cottered in Fiber Freaks, I found him a sweeter side in the Watts, with a predominance of red fruits / mint. It has behaved well up to 40W, but it will give pleasure to the 20W to spend the day "tranquillou".
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Morning - Breakfast Coffee, Morning - Breakfast Chocolate, Morning - Breakfast Tea, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Coffee, End of Lunch / Dinner with a Digestive, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, early evening to relax with a drink, late night with or without herbal tea, the night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.45 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
You know what ? I prefer him to his Pygmalion! He is sweeter and more affable. He tells me things, what his double did not do. The original had this peculiarity to put in master its constitution, while the Red Light speaks to you.
At one point, I was a big Red Astaire defender. Then, one night I was moping in some English pub in the heart of London, browsing the Love Monster Pauwels, came to me a vision in the water of Seltz → I could not more! Severe disgust from serious. Nothing but the smell disagrees me !!!! At the time, my dear comrades were happy that I give them the few 60 ml of remaining juice and the 2 bottles of aromas to DIY!
When the Red Light fell into my pocket, I thought it was going to be very complicated! ... But "That nay, Father Mathieu", I rediscovered a combination of aromas that I thought impossible to put on my coils. It reminds me of the first All day that was mine, while removing some sensations that made me hate it afterwards.
I strongly advise to make the comparison, and if you come to be out of the original in your basket of command and that the Red Light of Jwell is available → Try the experiment! Because the vape is also a discovery of all times.
PS: Ok, it was not a night but a morning at sunrise. I was not in London but in Lamotte-Beuvron (less class certainly!). The Monster Love of Pauwels: I never read (not enough pictures) but I studied the leaflets Leclerc and Lidl ... And the water of Seltz was rather a coffee with a spoon of honey ... But grosso modo merdo, it's almost the same, no?
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.