Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having lent material for the review: French liquid
- Price of the tested packaging: 16.90 Euros
- Quantity: 30 Ml
- Price per ml: 0.56 Euros
- Price per liter: 560 Euros
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 euro the ml
- Nicotine dosage: 6 Mg / Ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 50%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials making up the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Glass, the packaging will be usable for the filling, only if the stopper is equipped with a pipette
- Cork equipment: Glass pipette
- Characteristic of the tip: No tip, will require the use of a filling syringe if the cap is not equipped
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: Yes
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.73 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The French Liquide expands its range of exceptions.
After the 1 and 2 Re-Animator, which was based on a successful Z-Series movie from the 80 years, it's a concept around a color that is offered to us with this juice.
Red Dingue is offered in a glass bottle of 30ml equipped with a glass pipette. Available in 0, 3, 6 and 11 mg / ml nicotine, the PG / VG ratio is 50 / 50, which allows this juice to reach a maximum of consumers.
At first glance, still as offbeat, will this new concept around the red color be as relevant as the two predecessors in this range?
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: Yes
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: No. Not all of the compounds listed are 100% of the contents of the vial.
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 4.5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
It is clear that the visual illustrating the Crazy Red and its red color is attractive at first sight. French Liquide, through its laboratory Lips, has always been irreproachable, but this time they forget to mention the use of a dye and its name, which is not necessarily reassuring.
Even though the color of the juice seems inseparable from the concept, it would have been wise to inform us of the means to obtain it, as they had done explaining the color of the Re-Animator 1 or the fluo yellow was obtained with the job of vitamin B.
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
French Liquide knows how to do it with successful marketing recipes.
For this Red Dingue, we are offered a label dominated ... Red, of course. We could have stopped there, slammed the name in white in a font a little fun, add to that the red color of the juice and the trick was played.
But no, on the label a cow's head very BD, the poor beast looking totally disconnected, tongue hanging, eyes spinning, and a funnel placed on the top of the skull. Right next to this mad cow, an ice cream cone floats in apesentation, it seems to represent the cause of the state of madness of the animal.
It's super nice, the idea is good and the realization very consistent, a juice with red color very frank, a funny and endearing visual. No, there's no need to say, The French knows how to do it.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Light
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: I will not go crazy
- This liquid reminds me: Borée with a raspberry worked in sorbet.
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 4.38 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
"Red Dingue is the juice to fall par excellence! Raspberry is honored in a "sorbet" version. Generous, subtly sparkling and tangy, accompanied by a fresh touch without menthol or koolada. "
This is the pitch of the juice and I want to say that it is quite close to the result in the mouth.
With the smell, a raspberry syrup very fresh. Raspberry is worked as one of the smooth syrups that serve as a base for a sorbet. The fresh touch, coming from the new additive, works well. A little confusing at first, he tames quickly and is more pleasant than the koolada (one of my sworn enemies).
A nice juice, fresh, fruity and just sweet as it should. A simple and effective juice.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 35 W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Medium
- Atomizer used for the review: Tsunami double Clapton coil
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.4
- Materials used with the atomizer: Kanthal, Cotton
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
I pass it on an aerial atomizer and I stay in a power value between 30 and 40W. But I can easily imagine it in a more basic material on an average power of 15 to 20W.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, End of lunch / dinner with a digestive, All the afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea, At night for insomniacs
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: No
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.2 / 5
Link to a video review or blog maintained by the reviewer author of the review
My mood ticket on this juice
Here is a nice colorful surprise that offers Le French Liquide for hot days. Its light freshness and taste of raspberry syrup are invaluable in these periods of great heat.
So, the note is inevitably impacted by the presence of the dye and in particular by its absence in the list of components and it's a great pity because the Red Dingue has everything you need for it to fall uh ... stiff crazy ???
Nevertheless, it remains a good choice, hoping that the talented manufacturer will give him a nice transparency on the next batch.
Editor's note: Following our reviews on Red Dingue, Le French Liquide has sent us the new label that states the presence of the dye. It was therefore a labeling error on the first batch. This will be perfectly transparent for all future batches. We thank the manufacturer for its responsiveness.
E163 is a natural food coloring of the class of Anthocyanins that is extracted directly from the skin of certain red fruits. A dye devoid of harm. Bravo LFL.
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.