Characteristics of the juice tested
- Sponsor having loaned the material for the review: cotton:Holy Fiber / liquid: Pipeline Store
- Price of the tested packaging: 15.99 €
- Quantity: 40 ml
- Price per ml: 0.5 €
- Price per liter: 500 €
- Juice category according to the price per ml previously calculated: Entry level, up to 0.60 € ml
- Nicotine dosage: 0 mg / ml
- Proportion of Vegetable Glycerin: 70%
- Presence of a box: No
- Are the materials in the box recyclable ?:
- Presence of a seal of inviolability: Yes
- Material of the bottle: Flexible plastic, usable for filling, if the bottle is equipped with a mouthpiece
- Cap equipment: Nothing
- Tip Feature: End
- Name of the juice present in bulk on the label: Yes
- Display of PG-VG proportions in bulk on the label: No
- Wholesale nicotine dosage display on the label: Yes
Steamer note for packaging: 3.77 / 5
Comments on the packaging
The approach of the German Tom Klark's in the world of the vape, is original and deserves a little attention.
Rauchig comes in many ways. You will find it packaged in 10ml dosed at 6, 12, or 18mg / ml of nicotine. It is also packaged in bottles of 60ml filled up to 40ml, without nicotine, and you can boost at your convenience.
For the more addictive, Tom Klark has developed this liquid in larger bottles free of nicotine: the collector in a glass bottle that contains 500ml.
The PG / VG rate is 30 / 70 and the price of the 40ml vial is 15,99 €. It is at the entry level on the market.
Legal, security, sanitary, and religious compliance
- Presence of a child safety on the cap: Yes
- Clear pictograms on the label: No
- Presence of embossed markings for misleading on the label: Yes
- 100% of the juice compounds are indicated on the label: Yes
- Presence of alcohol: No
- Presence of distilled water: No
- Presence of essential oils: No
- Compliance HIDE: Do not know
- HALAL compliance: Do not know
- Indication of the name of the laboratory producing the juice: Yes
- Presence of contacts needed to reach a consumer service on the label: Yes
- Batch number on the label: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding the respect of various conformities (except religious): 5 / 5
Comments on the security, legal, health and religious aspects
As far as warnings are concerned, not all pictograms are on the label. Visually impaired people will find the triangle embossed on the cap. Pictograms warning young minors and pregnant women are missing. Only the triangle warning of the dangers of nicotine is present. I remind you that this liquid is made in Germany. But the other requirements are there.
The batch number and the DLUO are highlighted in a box. We find the name, address and a phone number of the manufacturer.
The composition of the product is indicated. On the bottles of 40ml, the ratio PG / VG is missing. This is an oversight I hope, because this information, without being mandatory, is still useful for the consumer. However the ratio is present on the vials of 10ml. I do not know about the bottles of 500ml, considering the price, I have not received ...
Appreciation of the packaging
- Does the graphic design of the label and the product name agree ?: Yes
- Global correspondence of the packaging with the product name: Yes
- The packaging effort is in line with the price category: Yes
Vapelier's note regarding packaging with regard to juice category: 5 / 5
Comments on the packaging
On a very Old School theme, the Rauchig visual looks a bit like the labels of the far-west apothecaries. The designers have tried to vary the typography of the information, the size of the characters also varies. The colors of the almost sepia paper, or old yellowed paper, accentuate the Old-School impression. I appreciate this research in the presentation that fits perfectly to this fluid with variable geometry.
- Color and product name agree ?: Yes
- Does the smell and product name agree ?: Yes
- Definition of odor: Fruity, Sweet
- Definition of taste: Sweet, Fruit, Confectionery, Honey
- The taste and the name of the product, do they agree ?: Yes
- Did I like this juice ?: Yes
- This liquid reminds me: Nothing
Vapelier's note on sensory experience: 5 / 5
Comments on the taste appreciation of the juice
Rauchig liquid is mysterious and complex. What surprises me is the richness of its aromas. They will vary according to the material you will use. For my part, I tested Rauchig first on Flave dripper 22, then on a more aerial atomizer, the Kylin. The temperature of the vape is also important because the flavors will not develop in the same way. In short, Rauchig is a liquid to discover literally as figuratively.
I felt at first impression a fruity, sweet taste, a bit like a candy. The flavors are so rich that they are not definable. We can say whether we like it or not. If it is soft or rough.
This liquid has a deep character with a pleasant and woody taste. It shows a pleasant and sweet sweetness similar to the scents of the forest. By exhaling, the fruit mixes with the smoke, with a taste close to incense.
We stay at the end of the vape with a taste of natural fruits and honey. The flavor is dense and, despite the presence of honey, pleasant.
- Recommended power for optimal taste: 30 W / 40W
- Type of vapor obtained at this power: Dense
- Hit type obtained at this power: Light
- Atomizer used for the review: Flave 22 SS Alliancetech Vapor / Kilyn M
- Value of the resistance of the atomizer in question: 0.35 Ω / 0,25 Ω
- Materials used with the atomizer: Nichrome, Cotton Holy fiber
Comments and recommendations for an optimal tasting
Once is not custom, I tested this liquid on several materials, at different times.
On the drift Flave 22 Alliancetech, Rauchig is perfect for special moments, as an aperitif, with friends.
On Kilyn M, very aerial, I loved the Rauchig at night, the corner of the fireplace a book in hand. And I had the impression that it was not the same liquid.
So, for an optimal tasting, test it in many ways! This liquid is for primo vapers who are looking for their All day, or experienced vapers looking for new and renewed sensations.
- Recommended Moments of the Day: Morning, Aperitif, Lunch / Dinner, All afternoon during the activities of everyone, Early evening to relax with a drink, Late night with or without herbal tea
- Can this juice be recommended as an All Day Vape: Yes
Overall average (excluding packaging) of the Vapelier for this juice: 4.59 / 5
My mood ticket on this juice
Here is a liquid of the most interesting! I think that Rauchig will be unconditional or conversely refractory. Love it or hate it. This liquid is different depending on when you tasted it, depending on the material you use. It's a multi-faceted liquid. You prefer it floral and robust? Vaporize him on a dripper! In the evening, by the fire, on an atomizer it will prove more greedy and sweet. Astonishing no?
Rauchig is a liquid that deserves to be tamed. Do not be stuck on your first impression, try different vapes, different materials to make him reveal the best!
Personally, I liked this juice crescendo, because its complexity, its smoothness have continued to grow as and when my tests. A big crush for this German liquid, seasonal. I give him a top-juice!
(c) Copyright Vapelier SAS 2014 - Only the complete reproduction of this article is authorized - Any modification of any nature whatsoever is totally prohibited and violates the rights of this copyright.